10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Spring Cleaning... TG-16 Boxes plus PCE Arcade Pro Card

Started by TheMilford, 05/15/2009, 01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMilford

I think I wanna unload my empty boxes to you folks that my need them. I'm less of a collector for TG stuff and need to focus on my D&D/TSR collection. Games in cases is completest enough for me. Also I would like to get rid of my Arcade Pro card (and will be listing it "over there" as well) I won't be modding my TG16 or PCE anytime soon and already have a US3.0 card.

Not sure what to charge for the boxes so I will entertain fair offers, just a note... I'm pretty conservative with rating condition as I am a collector of books where people are SUPER picky.

TG-16 Boxes (only, no games):
Legendary Axe (Good - a little crumpled)
Cosmic Fantasy (Fine - Brand new)
Order of the Griffon (fair/Good, complete with tray - edges little worn but not crushed, price sticker)
Ys Book I & II (VG+ Slight ware)
Exile (VG+ - Slight creasing, Price sticker)
Dragon Spirit (VG - Slight ware/creasing)
Ordyne (Good/VG - One creased side, otherwise pretty nice)
Fantasy Zone (fair/good - Creased side and tear on lid)
Neutopia (Good - general shelf wear, price sticker)
Dungeon Explorer (Good - Creasing with wear)

PCE - Arcade Pro Card - I would like to get what I paid for this: $27

VestCunt

Topic Adjourned.

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

TheMilford

Boxes left:

Order of the Griffon (fair/Good, complete with tray - edges little worn but not crushed, price sticker)

Still have the PCE Arcade Pro Card for $27

Also, wondering if anybody would be interested in an empty and slightly faded (but in decent shape) TG-CD box?

When I get back to mom's houlse to grab it I will make a new listing... but in the meantime let me know if you want dibs on it.

wmacmonagle

PM FOR BOX TG 16 CD

Also, wondering if anybody would be interested in an empty and slightly faded (but in decent shape) TG-CD box?

When I get back to mom's houlse to grab it I will make a new listing... but in the meantime let me know if you want dibs on it.[/quote]
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

TheMilford

Boxes left:

PCE Arcade Pro Card for $27 SOLD!

Will post pics of the TG-CD box next weekend.

TheMilford

Quote from: TheMilford on 05/21/2009, 01:16 PMBoxes left:

Will post pics of the TG-CD box after next weekend.

wmacmonagle

pmed for cosmic fantasy and order of griffon and as well as TG CD BOX.

l
Quote from: TheMilford on 05/22/2009, 04:20 PM
Quote from: TheMilford on 05/21/2009, 01:16 PMBoxes left:

Will post pics of the TG-CD box after next weekend.
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

edojapan76

Just got my PCE Arcade Pro Card! So now I am going to go use it!
Thanks