teh "what did you make for dinner & co"-thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/06/2011, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatsujin

After the last egg sunny side up recipe, here's a new one :)

Ingredients aka you need:
- Tōfu [豆腐], ( -> [木綿] momen type, the one with the bit more tough texture)
- Rāyu [ラー油], a Chinese kind chili oil
- Black pepper out af a pepper grinder (e.g. peugeot)
- Tuna (canned)
- Caesar salad dressing
/p1110832e.jpg

Just follow the pics:
/p1110835m.jpg

/p1110836d.jpg

/p1110837.jpg

Dripping the rāyu over the tōfu just as you like. I recommend between 10~20 drops.
/p1110838.jpg

Empty the canned tuna:
/p1110839.jpg

Grind some pepper over it (again, just how much piquant you like it):
/p1110840.jpg

And the caesar salad dressing:
/p1110841.jpg

Mix everything up, et voilà:
/p1110842d.jpg

Bon appétit! :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

RR1980

sounds tasty I would add something to give it some crunch tho maybe bacon bits or even lettuce would nice! :)

Opethian

mmm baikun!!! Chef Tats should open a restaurant !!! more recepies!!!
IMG

SuperDeadite

Thant's not tuna!
It's SEA CHICKEN!
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

JoshTurboTrollX

I will have to try this!!  NOM NOM

I request this thread gets changed to 'teh what did you make for dinner' thread.

Here is last nights- Yakisoba (vegetarian)
Deep fry some Tōfu however you like
/0608111839.jpg
add some portabello mushrooms
/0608111839a.jpg
chop up some napa cabbage and green onions
/0608111840a.jpg
mix it all together
/0608111840c.jpg
keep mixing for a moment longer!
/0608111840d.jpg
boil up and add some Soba Noodles.
/0608111841.jpg
mix that up once again!!
/0608111842.jpg
add some equal parts mirin and soy sauce
/0608111842a.jpg
Add some chili oil and ground hot red pepper for a kick!
/0608111842b.jpg
place the wok on the table with the completed meal!!
/0608111844.jpg
now take this plate and throw it on the ground!
/0608111844a.jpg
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

not quite as in depth, but - earlier this week we finally had some decent weather so we ate dinner out on our deck!!

Delicious Seasoned Egg Plant, Boneless Chicken and Couscous!!

/0520111821.jpg
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

DirkFunk

TheClash603

People cook?  I eat out pretty much daily...

jperryss

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: jperryss on 06/09/2011, 07:58 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/09/2011, 07:36 PMPeople cook?  I eat out pretty much daily...
You sound fat.

:D
He speaks of vagina.  Fat dudes don't get pussy.

TheClash603

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/09/2011, 08:07 PM
Quote from: jperryss on 06/09/2011, 07:58 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/09/2011, 07:36 PMPeople cook?  I eat out pretty much daily...
You sound fat.

:D
He speaks of vagina.  Fat dudes don't get pussy.
I have a little gut, but wouldn't go as far as fat.  My Wii Fit says I am okay anyway.

BTW, a morbidly obese guy could have sex with a smoking hot chick pretty easily.  Thankfully most women don't go only by looks, like us smart men do.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: RR1980 on 06/06/2011, 11:15 PMsounds tasty I would add something to give it some crunch tho maybe bacon bits or even lettuce would nice! :)
I tried Tats awesome tofu/tuna recipe! Made 5 plates of it, and the kids ate it up pretty good too! It was good, but I think your right RR about the crunch.  next time I'll add some broken up raw cabbage to do the trick.

Tatsujin

lol turbo, very glad the kids also apreesh'd it :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..