RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

teh "what did you make for dinner & co"-thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/06/2011, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatsujin

After the last egg sunny side up recipe, here's a new one :)

Ingredients aka you need:
- Tōfu [豆腐], ( -> [木綿] momen type, the one with the bit more tough texture)
- Rāyu [ラー油], a Chinese kind chili oil
- Black pepper out af a pepper grinder (e.g. peugeot)
- Tuna (canned)
- Caesar salad dressing
/p1110832e.jpg

Just follow the pics:
/p1110835m.jpg

/p1110836d.jpg

/p1110837.jpg

Dripping the rāyu over the tōfu just as you like. I recommend between 10~20 drops.
/p1110838.jpg

Empty the canned tuna:
/p1110839.jpg

Grind some pepper over it (again, just how much piquant you like it):
/p1110840.jpg

And the caesar salad dressing:
/p1110841.jpg

Mix everything up, et voilà:
/p1110842d.jpg

Bon appétit! :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

RR1980

sounds tasty I would add something to give it some crunch tho maybe bacon bits or even lettuce would nice! :)

Opethian

mmm baikun!!! Chef Tats should open a restaurant !!! more recepies!!!
IMG

SuperDeadite

Thant's not tuna!
It's SEA CHICKEN!
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

JoshTurboTrollX

I will have to try this!!  NOM NOM

I request this thread gets changed to 'teh what did you make for dinner' thread.

Here is last nights- Yakisoba (vegetarian)
Deep fry some Tōfu however you like
/0608111839.jpg
add some portabello mushrooms
/0608111839a.jpg
chop up some napa cabbage and green onions
/0608111840a.jpg
mix it all together
/0608111840c.jpg
keep mixing for a moment longer!
/0608111840d.jpg
boil up and add some Soba Noodles.
/0608111841.jpg
mix that up once again!!
/0608111842.jpg
add some equal parts mirin and soy sauce
/0608111842a.jpg
Add some chili oil and ground hot red pepper for a kick!
/0608111842b.jpg
place the wok on the table with the completed meal!!
/0608111844.jpg
now take this plate and throw it on the ground!
/0608111844a.jpg
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

not quite as in depth, but - earlier this week we finally had some decent weather so we ate dinner out on our deck!!

Delicious Seasoned Egg Plant, Boneless Chicken and Couscous!!

/0520111821.jpg
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

DirkFunk

TheClash603

People cook?  I eat out pretty much daily...

jperryss

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: jperryss on 06/09/2011, 07:58 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/09/2011, 07:36 PMPeople cook?  I eat out pretty much daily...
You sound fat.

:D
He speaks of vagina.  Fat dudes don't get pussy.

TheClash603

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/09/2011, 08:07 PM
Quote from: jperryss on 06/09/2011, 07:58 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/09/2011, 07:36 PMPeople cook?  I eat out pretty much daily...
You sound fat.

:D
He speaks of vagina.  Fat dudes don't get pussy.
I have a little gut, but wouldn't go as far as fat.  My Wii Fit says I am okay anyway.

BTW, a morbidly obese guy could have sex with a smoking hot chick pretty easily.  Thankfully most women don't go only by looks, like us smart men do.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: RR1980 on 06/06/2011, 11:15 PMsounds tasty I would add something to give it some crunch tho maybe bacon bits or even lettuce would nice! :)
I tried Tats awesome tofu/tuna recipe! Made 5 plates of it, and the kids ate it up pretty good too! It was good, but I think your right RR about the crunch.  next time I'll add some broken up raw cabbage to do the trick.

Tatsujin

lol turbo, very glad the kids also apreesh'd it :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..