@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse813

DirkFunk

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/09/2011, 08:06 PMHey they did the Sonic Adventure games soundtracks!!  THEY ROCC!!!!
Wait. . . really?

Opethian

IMG

Jesse813

DirkFunk

DJLobo

Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

DirkFunk

Gotta love the glitter painted Stormtrooper mask.

I liked this too:

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Jesse813

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Joe Redifer

Quote from: DirkFunk on 06/10/2011, 11:44 AMGotta love the glitter painted Stormtrooper mask.

I liked this too:

IMG
He's got make-up on his face, so that means he's to be taken seriously and be seen as "intimidating".  LOL @ wrestling.

DirkFunk

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/10/2011, 03:16 PM
Quote from: DirkFunk on 06/10/2011, 11:44 AMGotta love the glitter painted Stormtrooper mask.

I liked this too:

IMG
He's got make-up on his face, so that means he's to be taken seriously and be seen as "intimidating".  LOL @ wrestling.
Yes, but more importantly, the face paint signifies that he's TOTALLY OUT OF HIS MIND AND A LOOSE CANNON!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: DirkFunk on 06/10/2011, 03:42 PM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/10/2011, 03:16 PM

I liked this too:

IMG
Yes, but more importantly, the face paint signifies that he's TOTALLY OUT OF HIS MIND AND A LOOSE CANNON!
/77928471.jpg

Take that Redifer!

Jesse813

Joe where did you get those extra arms from?

and now back to posting pictures
IMG

Vecanti

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Jesse813

Mathius

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Jesse813

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Mathius

Jesse813

Tatsujin

i have some of that too :)

Jesse813

DirkFunk

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Tatsujin

Tatsujin

blueraven

Jesse813

IMG

roflmao

First time I got on a motorcycle I let the clutch out way too fast and it felt like I was doing that.  :oops:

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Tatsujin

DirkFunk

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/16/2011, 10:15 AMArnoldOhMyBack.webp
You'd think he would have given up on the posing trunks ages ago. . . I guess that's something that. . . just never goes away. . .

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Jesse813

DirkFunk

DirkFunk

Jesse813

PunkCryborg