Homebrew games?

Started by A_Locomotive, 11/02/2011, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A_Locomotive

So out of curiosity is there a homebrew scene for the TurboGrafx? I'd guess no for just the core console but what about for the CD add on and Duos?

Senshi

A lot of the threads in this section are related to homebrew games.
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: A_Locomotive on 11/02/2011, 01:35 AMSo out of curiosity is there a homebrew scene for the TurboGrafx? I'd guess no for just the core console but what about for the CD add on and Duos?
click the picture in my signature dude.  Where ya been!? :)

You can find youtube videos of it too.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

A_Locomotive

Quote from: Senshi on 11/02/2011, 10:51 AMA lot of the threads in this section are related to homebrew games.
I'd originally posted this in the wrong section apparently and it got moved. I'd actually some how not even noticed this section before. :P I'm glad to see there is new stuff coming out. :)

BigusSchmuck