@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

FS: Nes Top loader

Started by unclebugspayton, 11/06/2011, 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclebugspayton

Top laoder nes with two controllers and 5 games. System is in excellent condition with no yellowing anywhere. Come with A/C adapter R/F switch one dog bone controller one nes max. Games are: mario/duck hunt, Super mario 2, Super mario 3, TNMT, Hudsons adventure island. Everything here is in work condition i had no problems Playing. Looking for $100 free shipping in the US. If you want pictures of this please pm me.Thanks

unclebugspayton

roflmao

Do these really go for that much?  I saw a top loader NES at a local pawn shop a couple of weeks ago for $45.  Maybe I ought to go back and see if it's still there...

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: guest on 11/08/2011, 09:18 PMDo these really go for that much?  I saw a top loader NES at a local pawn shop a couple of weeks ago for $45.  Maybe I ought to go back and see if it's still there...
I bought one for 50.00 at a Play N Trade within the past year.
--DragonmasterDan

Lilgrafx

There's 2 on ebay for 80 and 85