PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

Whoa, NEW HuCard Sleeves [Locked]

Started by MotherGunner, 10/31/2011, 12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edojapan76

Payment sent!

Are they here yet? :P

SeymorOnion

Quote from: bernielindell on 12/09/2011, 06:18 PMMan, I cant believe I have overlooked this thread.  Looking over your site now, and getting the ole wallet ready....  VERY nice work!!
Thanks! ~_^

Quote from: edojapan76 on 12/09/2011, 06:30 PMPayment sent!
Are they here yet? :P
I just finished packing them up, and doing all of the paperwork.
I'll drop em off at the Post Office, Tomorrow (Sat, Dec 10'th).

Sorry that took so long; apparently PayPal no longer lets you do First Class International Postage online anymore.
I had to get a Shipping Assistant app from the USPS, so I could fill out the postage stuff online, and print out a label, but I'll have to pay the postage in person.
I have a PayPal Debit Card tied to my Paypal Account, and the P.O. accepts that form of payment, so it's no big deal.
I'll just use it when I'm there. XD

I have shipped a few things to friends in Canada before, in the past, via USPS First Class International.
They all went pretty smoothly.

edojapan76

Quote from: SeymorOnion on 12/09/2011, 07:38 PMI have shipped a few things to friends in Canada before, in the past, via USPS First Class International.
They all went pretty smoothly.
No worries here, I buy way to much stuff from US sellers & never had any problems with USPS. Canada post on the other hand... & don't even get me started on UPS!

Well here`s hoping I get my mail soon, it`s been over a week since I`ve seen the mailman, (stupid Christmas rush)

esteban

Quote from: nat on 12/08/2011, 08:02 PMStill. I can believe it can get expensive, but $100 grand? Jesus. Someone, somewhere is making a shitload of dough.

Time to get into the mould-making business.
I live paycheck-to-paycheck, but mold-making is a hobby of mine.

An unintentional hobby, but still...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

SeymorOnion

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I've opened up sales, through my website, to 22 countries:

United States (I live in the US of A, so it makes sense... XD)
 Australia,
 Belgium, Brazil,
 Canada,
 Finland, France,
 Germany, Greece, Greenland,
 Iceland, Ireland, Italy,
 Japan,
 Mexico,
 South Korea,
 Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway,
 Poland, Philippines,
 Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,
 United Kingdom,
 Vatican City,
 Virgin Islands (British).

I'm still looking in to shipping to the UK. It shouldn't take long to open up that option.

EDIT:
UK and the Philippines were Added successfully.

NecroPhile

My sleeves showed up in my mailbox on Saturday; these suckers are nearly identical to the originals and were shipped with lightning speed.  Thanks, S.O.!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

MotherGunner

Quote from: guest on 12/12/2011, 12:06 PMMy sleeves showed up in my mailbox on Saturday; these suckers are nearly identical to the originals and were shipped with lightning speed.  Thanks, S.O.!
S.O.S.  (SeymorOnionSleeves)
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

djolof

Just got my sleeves today- very high quality and worth every penny! I can't tell the difference between these and the originals.

roflmao

Man, I am so tempted to pick some of these up, even though I have a ton of the really cheap ebay ones.

blueraven

:shock: It seems I've missed this thread.

Seymour, I will be contacting you about an order via PM. I have several cases that need huey-holders.

I saw your stuff on eBay and am glad I waited to find this thread.

SeymorOnion

Quote from: blueraven on 12/12/2011, 09:16 PM:shock: It seems I've missed this thread.

Seymour, I will be contacting you about an order via PM. I have several cases that need huey-holders.

I saw your stuff on eBay and am glad I waited to find this thread.
Sounds like a plan.

By the way, I had to remove the international shipping options from my website, due to them interfering with domestic postage costs.

Any non-us customer can either buy them from the eBay Listing, or pm me for a quote.
It winds up being cheaper to place an international order through PM, than buying through eBay.

Domestic pricing remains the same, whether you buy from my website (also cheaper than eBay),
but I can give you a better deal on shipping if you need more than 100 sleeves, if ya order through a PM,
compared to both eBay and my website.

As with Canadian orders, I just need Quantity, your Name, Shipping Address, and an e-mail address to send a PayPal Invoice to.
If you have any special instructions, or just want some quotes, be sure to mention it in the PM. ~_^

Windy

I bought a  set from the ebay listing awesome good quality and fast shipping :)
Proud Member of the F@CK Ebay Club
MONSTER HUNTER TRI FC: W272XV

SMF

Ill be picking a box of 25in the next few days.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Windy

I actually bought 3 sets of 5. Very nice quality they are new :)
Proud Member of the F@CK Ebay Club
MONSTER HUNTER TRI FC: W272XV

Retrocool

I just paid for mine.. can't wait for them.. thank you
It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

SeymorOnion

Quote from: Retrocool on 12/14/2011, 01:36 PMI just paid for mine.. can't wait for them.. thank you
I just got back from the Post Office; they are on their way!  8)
You should get them on, or before, Monday.
Most likely Saturday.

EDITED TO ADD:
I had a bit of an issue with PayPal overcharging you for shipping, but I've corrected that issue, and refunded the overpayment.  :wink:

edojapan76

Bernie

I haven't ordered the sleeves yet, but I did order a N64 off Seymore's site.  Awesome shape, fast shipping.  Very happy with my purchase.  The system appears brand new, and the box is in pristine condition with all inserts and plastic wrapping.

MotherGunner

Seymor is good peoples man, glad he joined us.  Now I don't have to worry about sleeves at least.  His kick major nuts.
-MG

Retrocool

Quote from: MotherGunner on 10/31/2011, 12:06 PMEdit from SeymorOnion - Place your order for sleeves at his link below

Quote from: SeymorOnion on 12/07/2011, 09:29 PMThe Boxes have arrived!  :dance:

IMG

I have the 25-Packs of HuCard Sleeves up for sale on My Website,
at the new low prices, for people in the contiguous 48 states.

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I've opened up sales, through my website, to 22 countries:

I got mine today.. woohoo, im so happy....
It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

henrycsc

I got mine last week too.  They do look great!  Thanks!
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

DynamiteSJ

Woohoo.. ordered a 25 pack!! glad to see these are being produced and available!

MotherGunner

Just ordered another 25 pack myself.  My loosies collection is getting bigger.  =)
-MG

Knowlery

Just got my set of sleeves today, super fast shipping and they look and feel great.  Now my few games that didn't have sleeves won't have to rattle around in their cases any longer.   :D

Can't wait to order some of the hucard cases when they come available as well!

SeymorOnion

Quote from: DynamiteSJ on 12/27/2011, 10:10 PMWoohoo.. ordered a 25 pack!! glad to see these are being produced and available!
Thanks for ordering a 25 pack through the website DynamiteSJ !  :wink:
I wasn't able to get to the post office today, but I will be there, Bright and Early, Tomorrow Morning, to drop off your sleeves.
You should have already received an email with the Delivery Confirmation Number, as I already have your sleeves Packed, and ready to go.
It should start showing activity tomorrow evening, because there can be a delay of 12 to 24 hours before the USPS updates their tracking info.

Speaking of the USPS, they are raising their rates on January 22'nd (it's on a Sunday).
On January 20'th (Friday), I'm going to have to raise my shipping fees so they'll match the new, higher rates.
The increase will be anywhere from a few cents to a few bucks, depending on Quantity, and whether it's
First Class, Normal Priority (My Outer Packaging), Priority Flat Rate (USPS Provided Packaging), or Domestic or International.
I'm not sure of the exact price increase just yet, as it's still subject to change by Congress, or the USPS itself, before Jan 22'nd, but I wanted to let ya'll know ahead of time.

I ya'll wanna read more about it, you can do so [At This Link]

Since I print out my own shipping labels @ the warehouse with a Thermal Shipping Label Printer,
and use either eBay or PayPal's Online Postage Services, I am in the "Commercial Base Price" bracket.
I'm not in the "Plus" variant of Commercial Base just yet, though, as I need to hit a certain minimum # of monthly shipments before I can qualify for Plus.
Still, the regular Commercial Base that I have, has some decent savings.

I currently get Delivery Confirmation for free on Priority, but I have to pay for it when I use First Class.
First Class + DC is still cheaper then Priority, when shipping less than 50 Sleeves.
They charge me Nineteen Cents to add DC to First Class Parcels, but I think it is a small price to pay, for the added security of being able to confirm when it was accepted by the post office (when I drop it off) and when it is delivered (and by whom, in some cases).
Also, DC is mandatory, in order for me to be able to qualify for Seller Protection w/Paypal.  :wink:

Anyway, if ya'll wanna try and figure out the new rates, before I make the changes to accommodate them, here's my packaging/shipping info:

First Class (Domestic Only) Commercial Base Pricing + the Delivery Confirmation Fee
 5 Sleeves, My Own Packaging, 6 x 6.25 x 0.25 inches, 2 Ounces
10 Sleeves, My Own Packaging, 6 x 6.25 x 0.25 inches, 3 Ounces
15 Sleeves, My Own Packaging, 6 x 6.25 x 0.25 inches, 4 Ounces
20 Sleeves, My Own Packaging, 6 x 6.25 x 0.25 inches, 5 Ounces
25 Sleeves, My Own Packaging, 8 x 6.25 x 1.5 inches, 8 Ounces.
50 Sleeves, My Own Packaging, 8 x 6.25 x 1.5 inches, 12 Ounces.

Priority Mail (International Small Quantity) Commercial Base Pricing + Free Delivery Confirmation
25 Sleeves, Small Flat Rate Box, Within Weight Limits for International.
50 Sleeves, Small Flat Rate Box, Within Weight Limits for International.

Priority Mail (Domestic & International) Commercial Base Pricing + Free Delivery Confirmation
 75 Sleeves, My Own Packaging, 8 x 6.25 x 1.5 inches, 1 Pound & 1 Ounce.
100 Sleeves, My Own Packaging, 8 x 6.25 x 1.5 inches, 1 Pound & 5 Ounces.
250 Sleeves, Medium Flat Rate Box, Within Weight Limits for Domestic & International.
500 Sleeves, Medium Flat Rate Box, Within Weight Limits for Domestic & International.
750 Sleeves, Medium Flat Rate Box, Within Weight Limits for Domestic & International.

The Origin is Pearland, Texas, 77581 USA

The cost of the Boxes, Packing Materials, and gas money, is already figured into the base cost of the sleeves, and those costs will not change anytime soon, so you can ignore those factors. ;)

DynamiteSJ

Sleeves came in today and they are awesome!! A++

SeymorOnion

Hey, guys.
I wanted to let ya'll know that I recently added International Shipping Support to my website, SeymorOnion.com, for the HuCard Sleeves.
Now everyone can have access to my Volume Discount pricing, and a wide range of Quantity Options.
And best of all, this means that International Customers no longer have to use eBay to order my HuCard Sleeves.

International Customers should use the Blue Cart Buttons.
Examples:
IMG

IMG

S&H is calculated on the fly in the Blue Shopping Cart.
It is based on Weight, Dimensions & Destination.

International Shipping only works for the HuCard Sleeves, due to a limitation of that cart's software (it won't let me limit the Availability of Items).
This isn't an issue for the Sleeves, as I have Tens of Thousands of them, and will reorder more whenever stock runs low.

However, the Games, Systems & Guides on my website, are all from my personal collection, meaning I only have 1 of each of those.
I'm selling them to help with the raising of $ to make the other products I have ideas for, such as the replacement HuCard Tray Inserts for CD-Jewel Cases.
So, if any of you international customers are also interested in buying some of my Games/Systems/Guides or Accessories,
you can to send me an e-mail, and ask for a Shipping Quote.  :wink:

------------
Domestic Customers can also use the Blue Cart buttons, because I included "United States" as one of the Destination Options in that cart,
but only if they are buying HuCard Sleeves, and nothing else.

HuCard Sleeves can be purchased with either button color,
but you can't add any Games, Systems, Guides or other accessories to the Blue (International) Cart,
and the Green Buttons do not support International Shipping.

If Domestic Customers want to purchase any Games, Systems, Guides or other accessories,
be sure to use the Green Buttons, so ya'll can get the Combined Shipping Discounts,
and a single invoice that covers your entire purchase.
This also makes my job a little easier.  8)

I am still on the hunt for some Cart Software that has all of the features I desire, and doesn't require a masters degree in programming.  #-o
Until then, I'm going to use this dual-cart approach, and handle International Game/Systems/Guides/Accessories Sales manually, via e-Mail & PayPal Invoices.

kiketonto

You send a box to SPAIN last week...to me!
kikesl on EBAY
A big quality sleeves had to say!
next time I need some, I buy it from your website
Thank you!

MotherGunner

Thanks Seymor, updated the top of the thread.
-MG

forsigmar

Man, I have to order some of these to replace some of my sleeves that have that creepy yellow look and sticky feel to them.

SMF

Just purchased a bunch of games and sleeves from you. CANT WAIT TO GET THEM...........Thanks

Bernie

Quote from: SMF on 03/22/2012, 02:43 AMJust purchased a bunch of games and sleeves from you. CANT WAIT TO GET THEM...........Thanks
You wont be let down.  Ive bought some stuff from him lately, and it arrives fast, and packed up nicely.

SMF

Quote from: Bernie on 03/22/2012, 03:14 AM
Quote from: SMF on 03/22/2012, 02:43 AMJust purchased a bunch of games and sleeves from you. CANT WAIT TO GET THEM...........Thanks
You wont be let down.  Ive bought some stuff from him lately, and it arrives fast, and packed up nicely. 
AWESOME, Thanks for the heads up. I prolly spent too much but DAM his prices was to good to be true lol.

soop

well...  It turns out I'm only missing like 3 cases, so I doubt I'll be buying any.  But they do look nice.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

liquitek

Hey Chris,
I got my 50.  They're awesome.  Better quality than any other after market sleeves.  Period.
All my huey's send their love from Victoria, British Columbia.

Cheers pal!

FYI...
Anyone hesitating on buying these should now stop whatever they're doing and buy them now.  You will NOT be disappointed.  :dance:

nat

Yeah, if these are the same ones I got a while back, they're basically indistinguishable from the "real" thing.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

tpivette

Bought a few items from the website... however, when I clicked on the "Turbografx 16 games & CDs for sale", it didn't work. Does this mean you're currently sold out of those items?
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

DragonmasterDan

I ordered some of these HuCard sleeves, if they're as close to the originals as possible I'll be happy with them.
--DragonmasterDan

MotherGunner

Quote from: tpivette on 04/05/2012, 05:56 AMBought a few items from the website... however, when I clicked on the "Turbografx 16 games & CDs for sale", it didn't work. Does this mean you're currently sold out of those items?
Those are items from his personal collection.  He sells a few things from time to time.
-MG

CGQuarterly

I bought some of these back when he first started offering them, and they're great.  Just ordered 25 more!

Chris

SeymorOnion

Quote from: tpivette on 04/05/2012, 05:56 AMBought a few items from the website... however, when I clicked on the "Turbografx 16 games & CDs for sale", it didn't work. Does this mean you're currently sold out of those items?
Yeah, I don't have any TG16 games for sale at the moment. Anything marked as "Sold" has been sold. XD
I leave the descriptions and pictures up on sold games and systems, so buyers can make sure that I include everything it comes with, when they get it. ~_^

I only have three TG16 games left: Gunboat, Keith Courage, and Dungeon Explorer. I don't have em up for sale, though, because I need them for testing out new batches of Sleeves, and for testing the HuCard Trays and Cases I'm planning on making in the future.

I have a lot of stuff for sale for other systems, though, and I still have tons of HuCard Sleeves.  :wink:

I'm currently boxing up HuCard Sleeve Orders. All domestic orders made before this post will go out today,
but the two international orders will go out on Monday (April 9'th).
The postal worker that knows how to accept international parcels, that are postage-paid, doesn't work on Saturdays.

The one that works on Saturdays requires Eight Copies of the Customs forms for France and Canada, and that is NOT correct.
The rules clearly state that they only 1 need copy (well, two; one for the package, and one for the Post Office).
My shipping software knows all the rules, and only prints out as many copies as are required. I double checked. I called.
I don't know what her problem is, but the higher-ups say they're looking in to it.

Long story short, until she gets retrained, or fired, there will be no Saturday drop-offs for International Orders.
However, that won't stop me from boxing them up early.
My shipping software lets me define the date for drop-off, as I purchase postage, and fill out customs forms.

FiftyQuid

Hi Seymor, I purchased a box of 25 hu sleeves recently.  I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, I can only repeat their praise.  Your sleeves are perfect. 

I originally only purchased 25 figuring I would just re-use sleeves and replace the ones that really needed replacing (torn, yellowed).  As I purchase more and more hu cards I'm finding that a lot of sellers I'm dealing with (not all) have sleeves in good condition, but they're full of cat hair, carpet dander and God knows what else which I formally have dubbed "the crud".  Normally this kind of thing doesn't bother me and I'd just rinse them in some water and use them again, but for some reason these instances are grossing me out.  I find I'm replacing the majority of the sleeves with yours.  Long story short, I'll probably order another 3 boxes of 25, or maybe even a box of a hundy from you.  My last purchase was through your website, do you prefer this method or can I just work things out in a PM with you?

Lastly, I am also interested in your OGC-HuCard-Tray, I've read all the back posts but I was wondering if there have been any new updates you could share with us.

Thank you!
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Nando

Whoah cool, good resource to have.

veggiebacon

I've seen 99 cent wallets that came with credit card holders that would be perfect as hucard sleeves. As someone else said, if we're going with unofficial, "whatever works" sorts of sleeves, there's no reason to gouged.

SeymorOnion

Quote from: FiftyQuidLastly, I am also interested in your OGC-HuCard-Tray, I've read all the back posts but I was wondering if there have been any new updates you could share with us.

Thank you!
I prefer receiving orders through the website, as it makes the accounting, and record keeping, a lot easier. XD

The Trays are on hold, while I save up funds to start production on them.

The current stage of Development for them consists of a lot of hand-drawings (at a scale of 1:1) on graph paper, and several prototypes made of cardboard and duct tape.
I'd post pictures of them, but it would be pretty sad.  #-o

However, my current prototypes, cheesy as they look, were a necessary step.
They helped me to refine, and simplify, my design, and I used them to make sure that the end result won't put any undue stresses on, or poke into, the Game Manuals.

When I get to the stage where I'm able to get my design converted into a professional CAD File,
I'll take, and post, some pictures of Tray Prototypes made with a 3D Printer.

As soon as I have any news about them, I'll be sure to post it here, and on Twitter.

Quote from: veggiebacon on 05/28/2012, 10:14 PMI've seen 99 cent wallets that came with credit card holders that would be perfect as hucard sleeves.
As someone else said, if we're going with unofficial, "whatever works" sorts of sleeves, there's no reason to gouged.
To be fair, If you got 5 Credit Card Holder flaps with a 99 cent wallet, and sales tax was 8.25%, that would roughly be about 21 or 22 cents per sleeve. That is a definite savings, if all ya care about is bang for the buck, as I charge from 45 cents to 65 cents, depending on quantity purchased.

However, my sleeves are near-perfect replicas of the OEM Sleeves.
The $ I make from selling them is going towards continuing to have the Sleeves Manufactured, as well as making the HuCard Trays, and other types of Game Cases, and many other various accessories for vintage gaming consoles.  8)

I will say this, though. After everyone gets their cut (USPS, Stamps.com, PayPal, eBay, my Cart Software/Service, the Website Hosting Company I use, the State of Texas, and the US Government)
and after all shipping supplies are accounted for (Boxes, Peanuts, Tape, Self-Adhesive Shipping Labels, Laser Printer Toner)
I am not even doubling my initial investment.
I am breaking even, however, plus there's a little extra $ earned.
In other words, the little extra left over goes towards new product development, but the break even $ goes towards doing additional runs of the sleeves.

Lemme put it another way... When I restock, I order at least 30,000 Sleeves,
and at least 1,200 *25-Pack Boxes,
and at least 1,200 *Shipping Boxes (Supports up to Four 25-Packs),
and at least 1,200 *Shipping Envelopes (Supports up to 20 Loose HuCard Sleeves),
and tons of Tape and Peanuts.
It costs me over Ten Grand, every time I do that.

I understand that as the sole manufacturer of the HuCard Sleeves, I have a great responsibility to not overcharge, or price gouge. I am doing my best. I'm not in this to make money, per se, but I need to make some money, or I won't be able to afford the R&D for other products, nor would I be able to afford to continue making the Sleeves.  :b

*Actually, I have to buy the Boxes & Envelopes in sets of 5,000 each, in order to keep prices low.

The best advice I can give to potential customers, is to recommend not ordering my sleeves through eBay, as they are marked-up to cover eBay's exorbitant fees.  :shock:

Instead, stick to ordering through The Website:wink:
However, if you are a Texan, and want to order at least 250 Sleeves, because ya plan on reselling them, then shoot me an e-mail, or a PM, for information about Texan Reseller Sales Tax Exemption.

FiftyQuid

Thanks for replying so quickly Chris.  I am now one of your followers on Twitter.

I would like to know if you plan on adding a DONATE button to your website.  I personally would send some $$$ your way.  I think what you are doing is admirable, and as a TG-16 fan I want to support that.  I don't have a ton of money, but I'd send you at least $20 so you can buy a bottle of suds to keep cool during the summer.

I'll place another order through your website soon.  Thanks for everything you are doing!

[EDIT] Order for 75 sleeves placed.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

SeymorOnion

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 05/29/2012, 12:25 AMThanks for replying so quickly Chris.  I am now one of your followers on Twitter.

I would like to know if you plan on adding a DONATE button to your website.  I personally would send some $$$ your way.  I think what you are doing is admirable, and as a TG-16 fan I want to support that.  I don't have a ton of money, but I'd send you at least $20 so you can buy a bottle of suds to keep cool during the summer.

I'll place another order through your website soon.  Thanks for everything you are doing!

[EDIT] Order for 75 sleeves placed.
I just finished boxing up your 75 sleeves! ~_^
I'll drop them off at the post office, when they open, later today.

Thanks for the suggestion for setting up a PayPal Donate button.
I've seen it on the PayPal Website, but I haven't yet read it's terms.
I have been hesitant to accept donations, from the get-go, but HuCard Sleeve sales have been steadily slowing since the first quarter of this year.
In addition to that, most game collectors already have most, if not all, of the games I have up for sale.
As soon as I click "Post", I'm going to start reading the PayPal Donate Button's TOS.

Bernie

Quote from: veggiebacon on 05/28/2012, 10:14 PMI've seen 99 cent wallets that came with credit card holders that would be perfect as hucard sleeves. As someone else said, if we're going with unofficial, "whatever works" sorts of sleeves, there's no reason to gouged.
I mean damn man.  What the hell is your problem.  Try doing some research on this stuff, before saying stupid shit.  These sleeves, although not official, are ANYTHING but "whatever works".  They look and feel EXACTLY like the official ones and worth every cent.  I find it sad that you are 4 posts into your membership, and already being Miss Negative Nancy, and even sadder that you did not look into the subject more before posting your ignorance. :dance:  Have a nice day!   :lol: :lol:

Chris, just ordered a pack of 30.  Jimilee is gonna kill me..   :mrgreen:

SeymorOnion

Quote from: BernieChris, just ordered a pack of 30.  Jimilee is gonna kill me..   :mrgreen:
Cool Beans.  :mrgreen:
Just finished packing the 50 Sleeves.
Should I send em to your house, or the P.O. Box? IMG

Oh, and I'm nearly ready to add a Donations Page to my website.
I need to work out a few more details first, but it shouldn't take too long.  :wink:

soop

Well, I don't need any sleeves right now, but it's a shame the orders are slowing.  I know it's not much, but have $10.  I think what you're doing is admirable in the extreme, and I can't wait to see what you get up to in the future!

And remember to spend some of it on beer!  It's an important part of the design process.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!