10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Free game: Ninja Spirit CLOSED

Started by CrackTiger, 05/10/2012, 11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

This giveaway has ended.

IMG
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

BigusSchmuck

Sign me up for this one too and again thank you for all the raffles you are putting up! Like I said, if I win I will pay the shipping.

kakutolives

Good Sellers (in my experience)
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

People who are just plain Awesome:
BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

munchiaz

sign me up for this one. Also thanks for all the raffles man.

soop

OK, I'm in for this one alone.  I've wanted this for a while, but I can't find a decent priced Japanese copy.  I'll need a chopsado if I get it, but still, much cheaper.  Then to pile more ifs on, if I ever pick up a cheap Japanese copy, I'll promise to re-raffle this one.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

stinkoman

Sign me up too please!Ill cover shipping if I ever win something!

Nando

holy fucking shit! yes please!!

tiptopjames

NecroPhile

Another must have being raffled!  B.T.'s gotta be running out of room from all the TurbobKarma flowing his way.  8)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

roflmao

Quote from: guest on 05/11/2012, 10:44 AMAnother must have being raffled!  B.T.'s gotta be running out of room from all the TurbobKarma flowing his way.  8)
No kidding!  This is one game that anyone with a Turbografx-16 should have in their library.  It's amazing.  B.T. rocks for offering this here.

FiftyQuid

Wicked!  Yes please.  I don't mind losing all the other raffles if I win this one.  ;)
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Samurai Ghost

Would love to get this one! Sign me up! Thanks!

cabbage

I've never played this one at all, so after reading some of the replies I reckon I ought to enter. Don't worry, even if I don't win a freebie I'll give it a go sometime now that it's on my radar. Thanks again for the generosity, BT!

lwizardl

Please count me in on this game, you seem to be offering a ton of games on here.

+1 kudos man

SignOfZeta

IMG

OldRover

I'm game, sign me up please :)
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

PikachuWarrior

IMG

finerion

Wow, another title I've heard really great things about but haven't had a chance to try yet. Please count me in for this. Thanks!
Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect.

turbokon

Quote from: guest on 05/11/2012, 01:29 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/11/2012, 10:44 AMAnother must have being raffled!  B.T.'s gotta be running out of room from all the TurbobKarma flowing his way.  8)
No kidding!  This is one game that anyone with a Turbografx-16 should have in their library.  It's amazing.  B.T. rocks for offering this here.
Totally agree!! I already have one so good luck to all!! May the spirit be with you!
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Freezer

Please sign me up.  Thanks!

wildo2ne

add me to that list please