FS/FT: PC-Engine Duo-RX Box w/foam inserts

Started by DejahThoris, 10/04/2012, 01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DejahThoris

No idea what these go for or anything, just know I'll only stick it in the closet and ignore it for the next ten years, so off to someone who wants it!

Would love to trade for CD games.  Will sell if someone makes a fair offer (I'm sure someone will chime in with the reasonable value).

Shooters, Dragon Knight games, New Adventure Island are things I'm definitely looking for.

Pics:
https://imgur.com/a/l4xvw#0

thesteve

lol, or had we omitted the box it could have been shipped much cheaper (from keith and me)

DejahThoris

Quote from: thesteve on 10/04/2012, 07:01 PMlol, or had we omitted the box it could have been shipped much cheaper (from keith and me)
Keith didn't offer it to me without the box.  I'd even mentioned in PM that I would just end up passing on the box to another member.

thesteve

well enough.
no clue what the box is worth.
its a nice box.
the foam is even in good shape

xcrement5x

I'd be interested but I have no idea what to offer, plus I've got no CD games I feel like parting with.

I do like picture #7 though, I'm not sure what it's of though ;)
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

TheClash603

Is the foam on the Duo RX the same as the US Duo?  If so we can try to work out a trade/purchase, because my U.S. Turbo Duo box has no foam.  If not, then I wouldn't have much use for it.

DejahThoris

Quote from: guest on 10/08/2012, 01:00 PMI'd be interested but I have no idea what to offer, plus I've got no CD games I feel like parting with.

I do like picture #7 though, I'm not sure what it's of though ;)
Hahaha, neither do I.

Quote from: TheClash603 on 10/08/2012, 01:57 PMIs the foam on the Duo RX the same as the US Duo?  If so we can try to work out a trade/purchase, because my U.S. Turbo Duo box has no foam.  If not, then I wouldn't have much use for it.
I have no idea.