10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Gamegavel AES console lot $395

Started by Nando, 10/18/2012, 07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nando

Not mine, but I know a few peeps around here might be interested

gamegavel .com/item.cgi?show_item=0000684638

gamegavel .com/sites/socalmike/images/0048513120.JPG

PCEngineHell

Surprised Game Gavel is still around. Their format got shittier and shittier, and the prices people usually listed on stuff was for lulz most of the time it seemed like.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 10/18/2012, 07:40 PMSurprised Game Gavel is still around. Their format got shittier and shittier, and the prices people usually listed on stuff was for lulz most of the time it seemed like.
Any time I saw a decent price the Seller shipped out of Brazil and shipping was going to take forever and was expensive.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

CGQuarterly

Game gavel is cool, but it's definitely a haven for gougers.  I have a lifetime free account there, so I could easily just list stuff there for insane prices and never pay a dime, and apparently that's what some people are doing.

That's an OK price for the neo setup, but nothing great.  Those are pretty inexpensive games, and the console and controllers aren't in the best condition.

Chris

cdamm

in the neo AES world, condition rules all. while it's not a full on gouge- it is definitely high. take $100 off of that and he'll find a taker.