FS: Turbografx16 + CDROM + Case + stuffs SOLD!

Started by BlueBMW, 12/24/2012, 06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

I've got an extra one of these so I'll offer it up to you folks.

Here's what all is included:

Turbo CD Hardshell Case -- One hinge is missing the metal bar, but both lock clips are intact)
Turbografx16 -- Decent shape, dusty lol
Turbo CD base + CDROM -- Works great
Radio shack power supply
Two Turbo Pads
One Turbo Tap
CDROM System 2.0 card
Monster Lair CD game -- Sealed, canadian version... please open this when you get it, its not that valuable lol. one corner crunched.

CDROM has the original gear / laser etc, but works just fine.  If and when it fails, there are several of us here that can fix it.  I figure dont rip it apart til it actually quits.  As it is, it starts up every time no problem.  No warm up, no grinding, nothing.

Asking $250 shipped.  I'd like to do it cheaper, but there are too many people who just buy to flip so I have to price it just high enough to discourage that.

/TGCD4_zps00e0cee4.jpg

/TGCD5_zps3d1d44e6.jpg

/TGCD2_zpsdd088127.jpg

/TGCD3_zpsad4d56a2.jpg
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Bardoly

Nice deal!

Would it be possible for you to region-mod it?  If so, then how much would the total cost be?

Thanks.

Bernie

Thats a good deal Blue.  Its exactly what I asked for the one I sold earlier.  :)

T2KFreeker

Damn Beemer, that's a great price. If I didn't already have one, I'd have jumped all over this one. Someone's going to get a good one here.  :wink:
END OF LINE.

BlueBMW

Quote from: Bardoly on 12/24/2012, 07:13 PMNice deal!

Would it be possible for you to region-mod it?  If so, then how much would the total cost be?

Thanks.
To be honest, region modding isnt much fun and I dont have a lot of extra time right now.  Id really rather not region mod it hehe.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

BlueBMW

Ill keep an eye out for another one for you tgg.

FiftyQuid

It's a fantastic price.  I wish this had been around a year ago.

Just curious... but why do you have a #2 sticker on the TurboPad?
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

DildoKKKobold

Any way you'd part with just the monster lair?
For a good time with the legendary DarkKobold, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

BlueBMW

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 12/25/2012, 08:33 PMJust curious... but why do you have a #2 sticker on the TurboPad?
In a big lot I had bought a while back there were five turbopads each with little stickers on them to say which player they were.  I just never pulled them off hehe.

Quote from: guest on 12/25/2012, 08:37 PMAny way you'd part with just the monster lair?
I wanted to include at least one game with the system so the owner would have something to play.  Let me dig around and see if I have another duplicate CDROM2 game I can include with the system.

FiftyQuid

I'll contact you on GameTZ about the SNES.

PunkCryborg

Bump, if you are looking for a nice system from a respected member this is the system you want!

syphic

Looking for any trades at all or combination of trades and cash?
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

Bernie

Man, I cant believe this is still here for sale.  :)

syphic

Peeps are strapped for cash this time of year.
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

FiftyQuid

Yeah, it's just bad timing.  I have a buddy who wants it, but Xmas tapped him.

BlueBMW

Syphic, as far as trade stuff, theres not much left Im looking for.  Heres a quick list of some things I want.

Nintendo 64:
Mario 64 (cib non gh)
Mariokart 64 (cib non gh)
Wave Race 64 (cib non gh)
Banjo Kazooie (cib)
1080 Snowboarding (cib)
Yellow Controller (cib)

PSX:
Jet Moto
Jet Moto 2
Cool Boarders 2
Croc
Croc 2
2extreme

Pc Engine:
Battle Lode Runner

Bernie

I just sent Punkic  Battle Lode Runner a few weeks ago.  :)

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: BlueBMW on 01/04/2013, 12:00 PMPSX:
Jet Moto 2
Jet Moto 2 and Jet Moto 2 Greatest Hits are actually two totally different games.  Totally a tangent, but you seem like a fan that might want to know this info. Basically, for the GH disc, they sent out the wrong master disc, a game they intended to be Jet Moto 2: Champion Edition or something like that.  So, if you are a Jet Moto fan, its worth having both editions of the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_Moto_2#Development
For a good time with the legendary DarkKobold, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

BlueBMW

Quote from: guest on 01/04/2013, 02:33 PM
Quote from: BlueBMW on 01/04/2013, 12:00 PMPSX:
Jet Moto 2
Jet Moto 2 and Jet Moto 2 Greatest Hits are actually two totally different games.  Totally a tangent, but you seem like a fan that might want to know this info. Basically, for the GH disc, they sent out the wrong master disc, a game they intended to be Jet Moto 2: Champion Edition or something like that.  So, if you are a Jet Moto fan, its worth having both editions of the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_Moto_2#Development
Really? I never knew that!  Guess Ive got to get both!

mikeke352

Sending a PM. Very, very interested in picking this up.

SnethSS

This is so tempting, but the timing is terribad. :(

BlueBMW