PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

All sold! Thanks!

Started by BlueBMW, 07/24/2013, 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

As part of my goal to collect less and play more, I've decided to unload these titles.  I have pc engine versions of Cotton and Godzilla, so there's no reason for me to have both versions.  Exile 2 is too hard for me to spend the time to slog through.  I've got too many other RPGs that I can play.  So have at em!

Cotton (complete, excellent shape) SOLD
Godzilla (complete, excellent shape) SOLD
Exile 2: Wicked Phenomenon (CD + rear insert + crappy copy of manual) SOLD

I've no idea what to ask for on any of these.  I cant find much recent precedent for fair forum pricing.  Make a fair offer if you're interested.  I'll be trying to ascertain what fair forum prices are for these.

/TG1_zpsb6a7fb5d.jpg
/TG2_zps447c7362.jpg
/TG3_zps808bdc07.jpg
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

turboswimbz

PM sent

I'll take that Time ball off your hands
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

syphic

Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

Opethian

IMG

BlueBMW

Quote from: guest on 07/24/2013, 09:54 PMSadly, none of those are worth very much. I'll do you a favor and trade you my 3 RARE loose Keith Courage hueys and a CIB TV Sports Football if you cover all the shipping....

Good deal? :^o

Seriously, though, wish I had more hobby funds available.  That lot is easily worth $500+.  More if talking eBay rates.
Man if that TV Sports Football wasnt CIB I'd be all over that deal... :(  Oh well, maybe someone else will come along with five Kieth Courage hueys.  Probably not, but I can dream right?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: BlueBMW on 07/24/2013, 09:42 PMAs part of my goal to collect less and play more, I've decided to unload these titles.  I have pc engine versions of Cotton and Godzilla, so there's no reason for me to have both versions.  Exile 2 is too hard for me to spend the time to slog through.  I've got too many other RPGs that I can play.  So have at em!

Cotton (complete, excellent shape)
Godzilla (complete, excellent shape)
Exile 2: Wicked Phenomenon (CD + rear insert + crappy copy of manual)

I've no idea what to ask for on any of these.  I cant find much recent precedent for fair forum pricing.  Make a fair offer if you're interested.  I'll be trying to ascertain what fair forum prices are for these.

/TG1_zpsb6a7fb5d.jpg
/TG2_zps447c7362.jpg
/TG3_zps808bdc07.jpg
Would you take trades? I really want that Exile 2...

BlueBMW

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 07/24/2013, 10:06 PMWould you take trades? I really want that Exile 2...
There isnt too much I'm looking for right now.  I'm trying to downsize some hehe.  Only thing I really want is a Mahou Daisakusen or Sorcer Striker PCB.

Dalder

MrFlutterPie

If you wanted to be a champ you'd sell the Cotton to Chris Bucci for a reasonable price :)

BlueBMW

Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 07/25/2013, 12:28 AMIf you wanted to be a champ you'd sell the Cotton to Chris Bucci for a reasonable price :)
Is he on a particularly long quest for one?

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Bernie

Yeah Blue.  Chris's copy got a crack somehow. He was really bummed about it.  I ripped mine with Turbo Rip so he could add music to his review of it several months back.

SuperDeadite

Isn't he the guy with like 20 pinball machines?  No offense but I think he can afford to pay what it's worth...
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

TheClash603

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 07/25/2013, 07:40 AMIsn't he the guy with like 20 pinball machines?  No offense but I think he can afford to pay what it's worth...
He might have just found the pinball machines?

SuperDeadite

Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/25/2013, 07:43 AM
Quote from: SuperDeadite on 07/25/2013, 07:40 AMIsn't he the guy with like 20 pinball machines?  No offense but I think he can afford to pay what it's worth...
Yeah right,

PunkCryborg

addam's family is worth more than many of the cars a lot of us drive

MotherGunner

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 07/25/2013, 08:04 AM
Yeah right,
No offense but so what if he can afford it?  Chris has done a lot for the PCEFX community and Blue is free to sell it to whomever he wants.  If it matters that much to you that Chris should NOT have a chance to offer to buy it off Blue (for an unmentioned price at this time), then make him an offer yourself!   :roll:
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

SuperDeadite

Quote from: MotherGunner on 07/26/2013, 12:50 AM
Quote from: SuperDeadite on 07/25/2013, 08:04 AM
Yeah right,
No offense but so what if he can afford it?  Chris has done a lot for the PCEFX community and Blue is free to sell it to whomever he wants.  If it matters that much to you that Chris should NOT have a chance to offer to buy it off Blue (for an unmentioned price at this time), then make him an offer yourself!   :roll:
And my comment has gone straight over your head.  I'm just saying BMW has the right to ask for however much he wants.  He has a habit of underselling himself when he feels someone is truly in need.   I'm supplying facts and that's all.  Most of the chat regulars would understand this better.   I have no interest in this game, nor any USA Turbo software, and BMW certainly knows this already.

Sparky

Mothergunner don't worry what he/ she says, we all know Beamer is a great guy whether your on the chat or not, hahahaha, it is not an exclusive club over there, over here we know the true members.

BlueBMW

Undersold or not, I feel I got decent enough prices for the items.

For those who were curious...

Cotton $150
Godzilla $85
Exile 2  $60

syphic

You gave some awesome bro prices. Good Karma your way!

PS my package arrived in perfect shape! Thank you!
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

seieienbu

Game came in today, thanks for the friendly price on Cotton!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93