PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

Anyone Grab this TG16 Auction?

Started by TheClash603, 01/26/2014, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Grafx-DUO-with-40-games-/111265954375?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item19e7f7ba47&nma=true&si=zmm4AOX3klj%252Bd4zYpqsaeUjBnzQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I was reading the listing and seeing what was in it.  It took me a minute to read through, but $650 BIN was a good deal with the following games:

-  Dungeon Explorer II
-  Ys Book I & II
-  Ys III
-  Lords of Thunder
-  Air Zonk

With 35+ other games, many which usually sell for about $30 each and a Duo.  I clicked on BIN and saw that the auction had ended.  I missed it by about 30 seconds   ](*,) ](*,)

I hope someone on here (that I like) won this auction!  I realized I have zero TG16 games for trade bait, that's why I was looking to get it.  Plus it never hurts to get another Duo.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/26/2014, 04:32 PMWhy can't i ever find shit like this on ePay!!!  Snagged an easily repairable <$40 TE w/ TV and partial box/foam once... but other than that... ) :
Don't worry, it will all be available again on eBay in two weeks.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

bob

Quote from: TheClash603 on 01/26/2014, 04:26 PMhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Grafx-DUO-with-40-games-/111265954375?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item19e7f7ba47&nma=true&si=zmm4AOX3klj%252Bd4zYpqsaeUjBnzQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I was reading the listing and seeing what was in it.  It took me a minute to read through, but $650 BIN was a good deal with the following games:

-  Dungeon Explorer II
-  Ys Book I & II
-  Ys III
-  Lords of Thunder
-  Air Zonk

With 35+ other games, many which usually sell for about $30 each and a Duo.  I clicked on BIN and saw that the auction had ended.  I missed it by about 30 seconds   ](*,) ](*,)

I hope someone on here (that I like) won this auction!  I realized I have zero TG16 games for trade bait, that's why I was looking to get it.  Plus it never hurts to get another Duo.
Somebody DID get it.  (Vasteel and Dragon Curse in there too which I needed both)
 :wink:

And any dupes will certainly be offered up here before I try and recoup any $$ on the bay.  Actually, you might be looking at the next 15 caption contests.  :lol:
I need about half of them for one reason or another.
Plus I needed the second duo for a cab project I'm working on.

TheClash603

Quote from: galam on 01/26/2014, 05:28 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 01/26/2014, 04:26 PMhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Grafx-DUO-with-40-games-/111265954375?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item19e7f7ba47&nma=true&si=zmm4AOX3klj%252Bd4zYpqsaeUjBnzQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

-  Dungeon Explorer II
-  Ys Book I & II
-  Ys III
-  Lords of Thunder
-  Air Zonk

Somebody DID get it.  (Vasteel and Dragon Curse in there too which I needed both)
 :wink:

And any dupes will certainly be offered up here before I try and recoup any $$ on the bay.  Actually, you might be looking at the next 15 caption contests.  :lol:
I need about half of them for one reason or another.
Plus I needed the second duo for a cab project I'm working on.
Phew.  I am glad you picked this up, it was a quite the steal considering a reseller could probably double his money on the lot.  You are generous enough with your giveaways and raffles that I am happy you won this!

JoshTurboTrollX

Ghost Manor alone is worth $half of what you paid!  Congrats!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!