PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

SGX shmup alpha 2

Started by touko, 02/23/2014, 05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touko

A more advanced version .

All in game gfx were made by fragmare.
You can see the shield item, and blast bomb (not to be confused with the blast processing shit ) in action.   :wink:

Supergrafx shmup Alpha 2 2014 2 18

OldRover

Looking pretty awesome. :)
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Tatsujin

very raw still, but nice :D

the rayxamber 3 like ear killing fx must go for sure..lol

also the music comes good :)

and viva la x68k..lol
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

touko

And sorry for irritating sound fx, i already corrected it.  :oops:

FraGMarE

Still need to redo the foreground buildings  :/  Might start on that later today

awack

Looking really nice!!

Bernie

And this is for the SuperGRAFX?

OldRover

It's superduperultrafuckyeahgrafx :D
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

BlueBMW

I thought I saw an X68000 in the background there... :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TheClash603

Wow, that looks great...  but who has a SGX?  :/

OldRover

I have a SGX emulator... that's close enough. :)

FraGMarE

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

touko

QuoteStill need to redo the foreground buildings  :/  Might start on that later today
Is the x68000 effect ??  :mrgreen:

why the sgx ???, because i love this machine, and make an HB on it, it's very motivating.
I have also a beat in mind, and why not with AC .. :-k

Opethian

push it to the limit!
IMG

TurboXray

My main system of dev, is the SGX. I've got the SGX+SCD+AC, so +1 here for this game ;)

Quote from: TheClash603 on 02/23/2014, 09:17 PMWow, that looks great...  but who has a SGX?
Winners do. Winners have a SuperGrafx.  :dance:

touko

LOL bonk, another SGX ultra-fan ???  :wink:

Quotepush it to the limit!
For now i do not have enough knowledge of SGX/PCE hardware to do it, but i'll do my best for sure  :wink:

esteban

I commented on YubeToo already, but I had to reiterate: F*CKING AWESOME.  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: TurboXray on 02/24/2014, 09:47 AMMy main system of dev, is the SGX. I've got the SGX+SCD+AC, so +1 here for this game ;)

Quote from: TheClash603 on 02/23/2014, 09:17 PMWow, that looks great...  but who has a SGX?
Winners do. Winners have a SuperGrafx.  :dance:
Ditto, especially seeing as how my TGCD has been acting up & haven't bothered to fiddle with it.
IMG