OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Adol sells his collection to museum in New York

Started by Otaking, 10/09/2013, 02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

Quote from: Tatsujin on 11/19/2013, 08:17 PMfunniest thread with le adols evar..EVAR!!

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7133.0

sadly he deleted a lot of his contents after some shit hit le fan. but mostly can be recostructed by the many quotes done :lol:
I just read that whole monstrosity and I honestly don't believe that is the real "Adol."

How could someone with half a brain amass such a large collection?  It seemed highly apparent it was some sort of high school aged troll just getting a reaction.  The twin stuff was borderline RegalSin and the link to the NY Times article gave me a chuckle.  Best part of the whole thread was page 8 or 9 when Cosmos came in and the "who the hell is this guy?" response was given.

With that said, I am a strong supporter of crowd-sourcing to have these prototype ROMs released.  It is fair that the procurer of such items get something back.  When the items are hoarded, then it is just the ultimate dick waving low self-esteem trying to make up for a lost childhood fuckery there is.

CrackTiger

Quote from: TheClash603 on 11/20/2013, 12:49 AMWhen the items are hoarded, then it is just the ultimate dick waving low self-esteem trying to make up for a lost childhood fuckery there is.
No, it's just being French (according to Adol):

QuoteI don't, as it's in my best interest to keep my purchases to myself.  Notice that that is the exact definition of selfishness.
That's where it differs in Europe.
Using by yourself something you paid isn't considered selfishness in my country,but normal use. Your definition of selfishness is mistaken,or at least not worldwidely true.
nobody would say you're selfish because you'll eat the sandwich you paid for, instead of giving it to the first hobo you met,like Sinistron for example.
At least he's not an evil commie like Grover, brainwashing future generations into not keeping unreleased games from video game players.

Sesame Street: Grover Talks About Sharing Food

I can't find a clip of the Fox News segment where they expose this propaganda, but if what Adol says is true, it would explain the nickname "Faux News".
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

elnino

www.pcedaisakusen.net
People said his brain was infected by devils!
PCE Shmupscountown: 109/110 (1to go)
PCエンジン - シューティングゲーム読み秒:109/110個 (1個余る)

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Ninja16608

Quote from: guest on 05/28/2014, 01:39 PM
Quote from: HardcoreOtaku on 05/28/2014, 12:13 PMIt appears Adol has now got into getting his eBay sales VGA graded
http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&item=301194584377&pt=Video_Games_Games&_osacat=0&hash=item462098a139&_ssn=collectors_king&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xvga&_nkw=vga&_sacat=0&_from=R40
So common and overprinted games get a $200 - $2000 bump in value by being graded?
Yeah, you didn't know. I wish I had a shit ton of disposable income to buy all that shit up and crack em all open just to piss off the masses that think getting it graded makes it more valuable. Time to start playing the lotto.

o.pwuaioc

SuperPlay

Shipping: Does not ship to United Kingdom

'o dam  :wink:

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

shubibiman

Quote from: guest on 11/19/2013, 12:36 PM
Quote from: Trenton_net on 11/19/2013, 11:55 AMSo was that all said in jest. The identify fraud and charge-backs and stuff? Or was that serious? If serious, what happened exactly? It would be interesting to know.
He claims to have a twin brother and they count their combined collections and various actions in life as belonging to a single person.
He really has a twin brother. I've never met them but some friends of mine have.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

shubibiman

Quote from: guest on 11/19/2013, 02:20 PM
Quote from: geise on 11/19/2013, 01:16 PMAdol is an idiot, plain and simple, but we need to lay off the "stupid french" comments since we do have some nice members from France here.
Never!  Fuck the cheese eatin' surrender monkeys!  :mrgreen:

(shubi knows I love him)
I'd rather eat good cheese than spend my time making war  :mrgreen:
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Tatsujin

so they now have reached a completely new level of retardness? bravissimo dear adols.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

HailingTheThings

IMG

Tatsujin

and at very first, from ones to the others their very own ones.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

o.pwuaioc

It'd be hard for him to eat butt since he has his head up one.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 05/29/2014, 12:42 AMIt'd be hard for him to eat butt since he has his head up one.
I'm not a Doctor, but(t) wouldn't that just make it easier?

*made self sick*

oops
IMG