@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

ATLANTEAN ORDERING INFORMATION (not til Friday)

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 08/06/2014, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redfield1

The PCBs were made by a friend (Ichigobankai), i only made the solder work.

Megaman is made using the great work of Tomaitheous: http://pcedev.wordpress.com/downloads-and-links/
Daimakaimura SGX Debug can be done using Chris Covell patch: http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/244/
I made the Märchen Maze HuCard with French translation some friends made: http://www.romhacking.net/translations/1637/

Can an admin cut and create a new thread please ? I don' want to pollute this one. Thanks

InfraMan

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/10/2014, 02:32 AMYeah.   If you haven't gotten one, you'll have to wait for round two.

Some of you were like.. inches from getting one.  -_-;
Poop. I thought for sure I'd ordered early enough to make the cut. :cry:

Ah well, I'll be vigorously looking forward to the next batch!

GohanX

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/10/2014, 02:32 AMAND, once I get this crap sorted out, I'll have news this week about grabbing the ROM to play in the meantime.
Yay! To be honest, I'd rather throw a rom on the Everdrive than play a real hucard.

Senshi

that order now link isn't working. It said my email program will open but mine is webbased (outlook) so I don't  know if that's the issue. I would think this there would just be an online form I could fill out.
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

CrackTiger

Quote from: Senshi on 08/10/2014, 01:18 PMthat order now link isn't working. It said my email program will open but mine is webbased (outlook) so I don't  know if that's the issue. I would think this there would just be an online form I could fill out.
I copied the address on my phone and when I pasted it into my web email it had all the fields in text form. Here is the address plus everything they ask for for anyone having trouble ordering:

aetherbyte@gmail.com

PCEFX User Name (If Applicable):

Preferred Region (US/JP):

Shipping Address:

PayPal Address:

Just fill those out and send it to the address at the top.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

_Paul

Quote from: CrackTiger on 08/10/2014, 02:02 PM
Quote from: Senshi on 08/10/2014, 01:18 PMthat order now link isn't working. It said my email program will open but mine is webbased (outlook) so I don't  know if that's the issue. I would think this there would just be an online form I could fill out.
I copied the address on my phone and when I pasted it into my web email it had all the fields in text form. Here is the address plus everything they ask for for anyone having trouble ordering:

aetherbyte@gmail.com

PCEFX User Name (If Applicable):

Preferred Region (US/JP):

Shipping Address:

PayPal Address:

Just fill those out and send it to the address at the top.
I added this info to the page for those having trouble with the mailto link.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Redfield1 on 08/10/2014, 09:51 AMI haven't seen Arkan's HuCard and how it "works".

With the model we use some friends and i, we just need less than half an hour, sticker included, to make one.

[img=http://nsa20.casimages.com/img/2014/02/08/mini_140208041709302685.jpg]
[img=http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2014/02/09/mini_14020903020548589.jpg] 
[img=http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2014/01/31/mini_140131020139627363.jpg]

But i must admit that it's not a very funny work making multiples copies. I made some batch of homebrew game in the past (Super Parigo Kart SNES and Barbarian C64 for megadrive).
Yours does not take into account the actual fabrication time of the card.

Ours is fully 3D printed ourselves, and the ROM chip is SMT, and covered.

We went with transfer decals for the labels with the hope that they will last longer than stickers, and won't peel off over time.

But yes if you haven't gotten an invoice, you missed batch #1.

Some of you just barely missed it by a few orders. :-/

but don't worry, it's coming.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Senshi

Thanks Paul and CrackTiger for listing the ordering info

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Senshi on 08/10/2014, 10:45 PMThanks Paul and CrackTiger for listing the ordering info
Sorry the e-mail link went dopey.

On the bright (?) side, by the time you had gone to order anyways, you missed out on them because we got assaulted within like, an hour.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Redfield1

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/10/2014, 09:34 PM
Quote from: Redfield1 on 08/10/2014, 09:51 AMI haven't seen Arkan's HuCard and how it "works".

With the model we use some friends and i, we just need less than half an hour, sticker included, to make one.

[img=http://nsa20.casimages.com/img/2014/02/08/mini_140208041709302685.jpg]
[img=http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2014/02/09/mini_14020903020548589.jpg] 
[img=http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2014/01/31/mini_140131020139627363.jpg]

But i must admit that it's not a very funny work making multiples copies. I made some batch of homebrew game in the past (Super Parigo Kart SNES and Barbarian C64 for megadrive).
Yours does not take into account the actual fabrication time of the card.

Ours is fully 3D printed ourselves, and the ROM chip is SMT, and covered.

We went with transfer decals for the labels with the hope that they will last longer than stickers, and won't peel off over time.

But yes if you haven't gotten an invoice, you missed batch #1.

Some of you just barely missed it by a few orders. :-/

but don't worry, it's coming.
Thanks for the details, i'll wait for the second batch.

roflmao

munchiaz

pixeljunkie

tggodfrey

Cannot wait!  This looks like so much fun, I cant stop watching the trailer.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Arkhan Asylum

I will get them shipped out this week.   Dealing with the orders was kinda brutal this weekend so I didn't ship any.

hnfggg

mrhaboobi

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/11/2014, 04:15 PMI will get them shipped out this week.   Dealing with the orders was kinda brutal this weekend so I didn't ship any.

hnfggg
hey mate,

im happy to wait, i know shipping international might be a bitch, so handle mine last if you like :).. or given i still want a US version put my jp one aside for me and when there is a US one ready for me, i can combine the shipping.. whatever works for you :)  you have my first wad of cash, so once the next US batch is ready i can flick you some more cash :)

Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Arkhan Asylum

what I am more worried about is that some packages I sent came back to my house today.

Apparently, using the free USPS priority flat rate envelopes and boxes for non-flat-rate is not allowed.....?

...except, I've been doing this for the past 4 years.

and... some of the packages I shipped made it to their destination, and others were rejected.

So, it's an inconsistent ruling, at best?

fuck.

jlued686

Yep, no hurry. I just really appreciate your efforts.

roflmao

Mine made it through. Perfect timing too as tomorrow is my birthday.  :D

IMG

Thanks, Arkhan and Co.  This game is the shit.

johnnymad

Dang. Do you live next door to the guy? That was quick shipping. Or did you get it in advance of the orders?

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 08/11/2014, 10:43 PMMine made it through. Perfect timing too as tomorrow is my birthday.  :D
That's awesome!!!!
IMG

roflmao

Quote from: johnnymad on 08/11/2014, 10:46 PMDang. Do you live next door to the guy? That was quick shipping. Or did you get it in advance of the orders?
Yeah, I was one of the Protocade gang so it went out a little early.

FiftyQuid

Ark just post your address and we'll drive to your place to pick them up if we're close.   :mrgreen:

Keep plenty of beer on ice for me!
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 08/11/2014, 11:41 PMArk just post your address and we'll drive to your place to pick them up if we're close.   :mrgreen:

Keep plenty of beer on ice for me!
I don't think anyone is close enough to warrant the drive.  lol

I have to make more Pogs.   I thought I had enough for the first wave of regulars, but it turns out I have 2.   the other ones in the stack were blank ones.

Good thing making those is easy.

Mishran

Mine arrived yesterday as well, but was held hostage at the P.O. until I signed for its release this morning. The card and case look great and the pog is a nice bonus. Did a great job guy! Just have to wait till this evening to start playing. Damn job always gets in the way of the better things in life. :roll: Arkhan's sig on the back of the manual is pretty funny too.

Big thanks to everyone who made this a reality and for opening the door to a new world of possibilities for PCE homebrew. You guys are awesome.

NecroPhile

I have to waste my lunch hour today to retrieve it from the post office.  Lame.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/12/2014, 09:21 AMI have to waste my lunch hour today to retrieve it from the post office.  Lame.
Yeah dude, I'm sorry.    The labels I printed like, FORCED signature requirements.   I don't know why it did that online.   I didn't pick that option.  They might be requiring it automatically now, in some retarded USPS maneuver.

Senshi

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/10/2014, 11:07 PM
Quote from: Senshi on 08/10/2014, 10:45 PMThanks Paul and CrackTiger for listing the ordering info
Sorry the e-mail link went dopey.

On the bright (?) side, by the time you had gone to order anyways, you missed out on them because we got assaulted within like, an hour.
no worries, whenever one is available is fine.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/12/2014, 09:21 AMI have to waste my lunch hour today to retrieve it from the post office.  Lame.
Bah!  Eat a sandwich on the way then whip out your cock and sign the damn form.  At least you have your copy!   :lol:
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

ParanoiaDragon

Arky, when you ship em' out, are you PM'ing or emailing them?  Mine probably hasn't gone out yet, but I thought I'd check, just incase some tool decided my mailbox was a mystery grab bag, as I have a couple of neighbors I don't totally trust. :P
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Yours hasnt gone out yet, so it's not been stolen (yet)

If paypal sends a email, thats how youll know.    I don't really bother sending things unless someone asks about it lol

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

CrackTiger

I was wondering if the non-protocard-owner copies have been sent out yet and if you guys have figured out how/when the rom will be made available? :)
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

While all you gomers were waiting, I beat mine last night.  Beat it like a rented mule.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

shubibiman

Still waiting for my copy to be shipped ;(

Arkhan Asylum

The ROM will be going to all you paying gimpgooners either tonight or tomorrow.

and the international-folks should be shipped by the end of the week.   I'm done beating up the USPS workers

shubibiman

CGQuarterly

Can I pay you for a ROM, while you're sending ROMs out to people?

Elder

Can't wait for this bad boy to arrive.  :)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 08/19/2014, 07:35 PMCan I pay you for a ROM, while you're sending ROMs out to people?
CHECK THE NEWS UPDATES ON FACEBOOK OR OUR BLOG, SUCKAFOOOOOO.

hnfgggyeah.

and Elder, yours is going out tomorrow.   In the meantime, I will be sending you a ROM you can mess with while you wait for the USPS to fumble this stuff to you.

I felt dicey about the paper envelopes and went and bought those funny rubbery plastic ones for all the overseas ones instead. 

and then I dropped them in the wet bushes (hah. wet bushes.) on the way out of my car, and they proved to be as sturdy as I'd hoped.

I think the most exciting part of getting these to you guys is for when you all realize there are different distributions of the POGS!

now you can all spaz out about that and demand the rest of the set.   

_Paul

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/19/2014, 02:13 PMWhile all you gomers were waiting, I beat mine last night.  Beat it like a rented mule.  :mrgreen:
Now do it on the hardest setting, pussy.

NightWolve

Arkhan Asylum

NICE JOB POSTING AN UPSIDE DOWN POG PICTURE, GUY.

_Paul

Damn, you got lucky with that Pog. Not the most super-rare but still a good one.

Arkhan Asylum

The damn Pog maker machine sometimes nudges it a little and you get off-center cuts. 

Real pogs were like that too, so consider it fuckin AUTHENTIC.

I have so many crooked pogs from back in the day.

lol.

johnnymad

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/20/2014, 01:55 PMthis is the first pog i've ever owned... and now i feel the need to get them all.  WHERE IS THE POG ORDER FORM?
Really? Not sure if you're serious or not. You're good at the whole sarcasm thing.

I still have all my pogs from when I was a kid. Prize is my Guilty/Not Guilty O.J. Simpson slammer.  :D

MrFulci

Quote from: johnnymad on 08/21/2014, 12:34 AM...........

Prize is my Guilty/Not Guilty O.J. Simpson slammer.  :D
Was it from a Special Edition of Cracked magazine?
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

johnnymad

Don't think so. Believe I got it from the local comic shop that sold pogs and pog accessories. No propane though.

TheClash603

I may need to get out my OJ POG slammer when this arrives.  I wonder where the hell I put all of those things...

I am pumped, hoping it is here soon due to my proximity to Bone Thugs N Harmony!

MrFulci

Quote from: johnnymad on 08/21/2014, 12:51 AMDon't think so. Believe I got it from the local comic shop that sold pogs and pog accessories. No propane though.
I ran a search online. Cracked magazine had an issue with, "Phloggs", but not OJ related.

What I am thinking of must be the MAD Magazine special, that had the 12 OJ Pog stickers, to stick on pogs.

"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".