OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

WTB Turbo Everdrive

Started by VenomMacbeth, 03/04/2015, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VenomMacbeth

I care not for the features they plan on adding with the new one, I just wanna play some games.  Anyone wanna sell me their old one?
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Bernie

If you hang tight till the new version is released, I will sell you mine at a good deal.

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: guest on 03/04/2015, 05:50 PM
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 03/04/2015, 03:03 PMI care not for the features they plan on adding with the new one, I just wanna play some games.  Anyone wanna sell me their old one?
Are you going to MGC?  If so, you can leave with one of mine for buddy-price monies.  I just have to keep 'em until the big event.

I have a baby, I don't go anywhere anymore! Lol
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Medic_wheat

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: guest on 03/04/2015, 11:29 PMSkype in, bruh. :D
Ugh.  I hear "Skype" and I can do all but recall the countless arduous hours spent on that shit with my clingy ex years back.

Got some hella nudez out of it, though...
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

esteban

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 03/05/2015, 12:45 AM
Ugh.  I hear "Skype" and I can do all but recall the countless arduous hours spent on that shit with my clingy ex years back.

PM Me the nudes. Thank you. I won't show anybody.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jtucci31

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 03/05/2015, 12:45 AM

I have a rather similar experience with skype and clingy gals. I hope to never have to use it again in my life.

Nexus7

TurboGrafx

Quote from: Nexus7 on 03/08/2015, 09:28 AM
Quote from: TurboGrafx on 03/08/2015, 08:28 AMSaw this on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131448565720?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649
I think he's looking for a used one at a cheaper price.
I am not sure what he is looking to spend, but the auction has a make an offer feature. Just wanted to share the ebay listing.

NightWolve

Looks like that seller did a wholesale order of 10 which discounts the price to $60, he sold 4 so far, has 5 left, thus is keeping one for himself.

In all, he paid $65 a pop with S/H times 10. Figure in $5 for S/H at $70 to future buyers, so I'd say go for a $76 - $80 Make Offer range if you're interested. He'll want to at least make $6 or more in profit. He limited his max to $84 with S/H as that's the same price you can buy it from krik's store individually.

Fair reminder though, krik will release V2 of TurboEverdrive in a couple of months, so I'd wait for that instead to see what new features he'll add besides faster loading times.

Nexus7

Quote from: NightWolve on 03/08/2015, 12:51 PMLooks like that seller did a wholesale order of 10 which discounts the price to $60, he sold 4 so far, has 5 left, thus is keeping one for himself.

In all, he paid $65 a pop with S/H times 10. Figure in $5 for S/H at $70 to future buyers, so I'd say go for a $76 - $80 Make Offer range if you're interested. He'll want to at least make $6 or more in profit. He limited his max to $84 with S/H as that's the same price you can buy it from krik's store individually.

Fair reminder though, krik will release V2 of TurboEverdrive in a couple of months, so I'd wait for that instead to see what new features he'll add besides faster loading times.
Krikzz said that V2 of the Turbo Everdrive will sell for the same price as the current V1. So, no point in paying full price for a V1 at this point in time. If you're going to get a V1 then make sure you get it at a decent discounted price.

NightWolve

Yeah, I sold mine already before depreciation begins.

http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=2670.msg26815#msg26815

Keep in mind that it's taking a bet when it comes to the Arcade Card support and other features. Nothing is certain, he says maybe on all that. Even where he answers a straight "yes" to the pricepoint question, it's not exactly a guarantee the price won't be different. But anyway, for him to redesign the thing from the ground up, he's GOT to put some kind of new feature in there to have made it more justifiable in doing so aside from just some speed gains in loading time, etc...

Nexus7

Quote from: NightWolve on 03/08/2015, 03:33 PMYeah, I sold mine already before depreciation begins.

http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=2670.msg26815#msg26815

Keep in mind that it's taking a bet when it comes to the Arcade Card support and other features. Nothing is certain, he says maybe on all that. Even where he answers a straight "yes" to the pricepoint question, it's not exactly a guarantee the price won't be different. But anyway, for him to redesign the thing from the ground up, he's GOT to put some kind of new feature in there to have made it more justifiable in doing so aside from just some speed gains in loading time, etc...
Still, around the time V2 releases (2 months) you will see a lot of used V1's go up for sale at discounted prices.  He'll probably be able to find a used one for like $50 shipped around that time.

Bernie

If ya still in the market, I will sell ya one of mine with a fully loaded micro SD card.  65 usd shipped.