OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

WTB Magical Chase

Started by wildo2ne, 03/02/2015, 07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildo2ne

Anyone have a US copy of magical chase that won't break the bank?

esteban

Absolutely. Take a number... <your ticket reads "5,001">

NOW SERVING: 000
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sparky

Quote from: esteban on 03/02/2015, 07:31 PMAbsolutely. Take a number... <your ticket reads "5,001">

NOW SERVING: 000
I love it! We should have an official sticky waiting list.

jtucci31

Weren't you in on the everdrive group buy? I'll sell you a MC rom for $35 :)

cr8zykuban0

there's no such thing as a copy of magical chase without breaking the bank

those two words "magical chase" and "breaking the bank" shouldn't be in the same sentence lol

o.pwuaioc

removed

mrhaboobi

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/02/2015, 09:33 PMthere's no such thing as a copy of magical chase without breaking the bank

those two words "magical chase" and "breaking the bank" shouldn't be in the same sentence lol
Well actually it depends on who your bank is and how much you have in your account ;) for me breaking the bank is much less than some hollywood high profile person :)

context people.. are you offering 1000 - or 10 000 :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

cr8zykuban0

it sucks since you might not find one for less than 1000

ClodBusted

I've got some magical cheese I found under my foreskin. I'm open to offers.

TurboGrafx

What do you define as breaking the bank? Unfortunately, this is a very expensive game and I am sure a lot of people would be scooping up extra copies for a cheap price.

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

NecroPhile

IMG

From le Sparky.  :mrgreen:

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/02/2015, 07:44 PMNothing personal (because I don't want to get shot), but aren't you the guy who was threatening to bust caps in people not so long ago over something insignificant enough for me to not remember the exact reason?
He asked for help in finding an iso of Mysterious Song, then went nuts when people gave him "attitude". 
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NecroPhile

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/03/2015, 10:52 AMI love these MC WTB threads... get to recycle all of the old favorites. :D
Agreed.  They never fail to make me smile, and maybe we'll get lucky and someone will come up with a new one.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CrackTiger

Take the sage advice of this member:

Quote from: wildo2ne on 05/13/2014, 06:49 PMI know the guys are being rough on you and I know you want a good deal however a Supergrafx almost never goes for under 200, I myself paid 300 for one that did not work with 3 of the sgx games. Cost me another hundred to have it fixed and modded.

Your best bet if you want to score some type of deal like what you are looking for is try to snipe something off ebay at the last second.

I am not trying to be a dick to you just trying to bring you back down to reality as far as prices.
Although I would take what he has to say with a grain of salt, since he was foolish enough to post this nonsense:

Quote from: wildo2ne on 01/23/2014, 01:48 AMI apologize for getting nasty but no one gives me attitude unless they wanna throw down or get a gun in their face
Since you're a valued contributing forum member unlike that idiot, and you don't just troll the forum looking for deals, I'm sure that many people here will be happy to sacrifice hundreds to thousands of dollars and cut you a great deal on the game that most people new and old have been looking for for years.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: guest on 03/03/2015, 05:02 AMI've got some magical cheese I found under my foreskin. I'm open to offers.
PM sent
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

PunkCryborg

i have a magicoal case for sale

CrackTiger

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 03/03/2015, 06:10 PMi have a magicoal case for sale
Is that the U.S. version? cuz I only collect Turbographx games.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Opethian

IMG

BrosephPCE

xcrement5x

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 03/03/2015, 06:10 PMi have a magicoal case for sale
IMG

I will say, that line would best be delivered spoken though.

Like telling an overly clingy girlfriend that, "I love U2".

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

blueraven

ClodBusted

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/03/2015, 02:51 PM
Quote from: guest on 03/03/2015, 05:02 AMI've got some magical cheese I found under my foreskin. I'm open to offers.
PM sent
IMG
Magical cheese sold to Punch.

wildo2ne

you know you guys don't have to be a dick about it, I was not asking for a low ball but something under ebay prices. I must have been gone too long this used to be a friendly place to be, yeah I had some issues with people from the Neo Geo forums that also happen to reside here but I have never started shit with the rest of you.

CAPSLOCK

I don't think anyone was really being a dick, they were just having a little fun with it. You kind of set yourself up for that.

esteban

Quote from: wildo2ne on 03/05/2015, 02:58 AMyou know you guys don't have to be a dick about it, I was not asking for a low ball but something under ebay prices. I must have been gone too long this used to be a friendly place to be, yeah I had some issues with people from the Neo Geo forums that also happen to reside here but I have never started shit with the rest of you.
IMG

Opethian

Quote from: wildo2ne on 03/05/2015, 02:58 AMyou know you guys don't have to be a dick about it, I was not asking for a low ball but something under ebay prices. I must have been gone too long this used to be a friendly place to be, yeah I had some issues with people from the Neo Geo forums that also happen to reside here but I have never started shit with the rest of you.
use you mod powers to find one
IMG

esteban

Hey, I'm looking for Dungeon Explorer II (NA) for something under eBay prices. Hook me up!

Also, I don't know you.

Hook me up!

cr8zykuban0

I wasnt trying to be a dick either. just having a little fun especially your request will be very hard to meet. only place youll have a chance getting a mc is ebay

Sarumaru

Minty Coryoon CIB PLZ. KTHXBAI

blueraven

Everyone here can be a dick, especially when someone sets them self up for getting cock-punched by mentioning MC. It's an endless supply of lolz and you basically will be trolled into infinity if you come here looking to buy it, because people will immediately think you're a gouger regarless of how long its been since you registered. The fact that you joined in 2008 is cool, but your ignorance regarding the game shows that, indeed, you haven't been around... and then esteban will create a photo making fun of the situation. It's waay friendlier here than when you joined back in 2008 people used to get run the fuck out of here on a weekly basis. Everyone has issues with someone from the Neo forums. It's like a mosh pit in there. Bring Armor. Points answered sequentially.

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: blueraven on 03/05/2015, 08:33 PM
Everyone here can be a dick, especially when someone sets them self up for getting cock-punched by mentioning MC. It's an endless supply of lolz and you basically will be trolled into infinity if you come here looking to buy it, because people will immediately think you're a gouger regarless of how long its been since you registered. The fact that you joined in 2008 is cool, but your ignorance regarding the game shows that, indeed, you haven't been around... and then esteban will create a photo making fun of the situation. It's waay friendlier here than when you joined back in 2008 people used to get run the fuck out of here on a weekly basis. Everyone has issues with someone from the Neo forums. It's like a mosh pit in there. Bring Armor. Points answered sequentially.
exactly! neo geo forums are much worse than here. dont take the jokes seriously and dont think you will find magical chase here for a steal

Medic_wheat

Now if you are looking for the PCE verson for a decent price then you would be talking.

That I have seen twic God or sale cheaper then ebay but it goes quick.

Like Nully sucking a gulfball through a garden hose quick.

blueraven

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/05/2015, 10:41 PMexactly! neo geo forums are much worse than here. dont take the jokes seriously and dont think you will find magical chase here for a steal

dallaspattern

In 2015, there seem to be two rules on this forum

Rule #1 - You do not talk about acquiring Magical Chase
Rule #2 - You do not talk about acquiring Magical Chase

esteban

Quote from: dallaspattern on 03/06/2015, 06:34 PMIn 2015, there seem to be two rules on this forum

Rule #1 - You do not talk about acquiring Magical Chase
Rule #2 - You do not talk about acquiring Magical Chase
Exactly.

BrosephPCE

Hi guys, new here and I'm looking to acquire Magical Chase. I can offer a shitstained 32X and a Genesis Model 2 in exchange for this #RARE game. PM for details.

cr8zykuban0

Nexus7

To be honest I'm tired of the arbitrary value people have placed on rare retro video games.  No game, even if only 100 copies were produced should cost $1,000+ dollars. Is the damn game made out of pure gold with encrusted diamonds? It is just a piece of plastic with a PCB and memory modules. I mean some of these rare games aren't even that good. These retro game "collectors" have ruined retro gaming for those of us who actually play games.

It just seems like nobody wants to actually play magical chase, they just want to be able to own it for a while to make others jealous and then when that feeling wears off they end up putting it up on Ebay anyways. Thankfully Everdrives exist so those people who actually just want to play the game no longer have to pay a fortune for the opportunity.

All I'm saying is, don't make it your life goal to own a copy of Magical Chase. At the same price you could build yourself a really nice library of truly quality games. Games that blow away Magical Chase in every way.

CrackTiger

Diamonds and gold are valueless as decoration. A functional video game is priceless in comparison.

majors

Quote from: guest on 03/09/2015, 12:11 PMDiamonds and gold are valueless as decoration. A functional video game is priceless in comparison.
Well, diamonds do offer great cutting(industrial diamonds) and gold is a good conductor but copper is helluva lot cheaper. Save the gold for coated A/V connections for Monster.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Nexus7 on 03/08/2015, 06:28 AMTo be honest I'm tired of the arbitrary value people have placed on rare retro video games.  No game, even if only 100 copies were produced should cost $1,000+ dollars. Is the damn game made out of pure gold with encrusted diamonds? It is just a piece of plastic with a PCB and memory modules. I mean some of these rare games aren't even that good. These retro game "collectors" have ruined retro gaming for those of us who actually play games.

It just seems like nobody wants to actually play magical chase, they just want to be able to own it for a while to make others jealous and then when that feeling wears off they end up putting it up on Ebay anyways. Thankfully Everdrives exist so those people who actually just want to play the game no longer have to pay a fortune for the opportunity.

All I'm saying is, don't make it your life goal to own a copy of Magical Chase. At the same price you could build yourself a really nice library of truly quality games. Games that blow away Magical Chase in every way.
thats why i got a repo cart of magical chase so its a physical form of the game and plays great. and only paid 0.0000000125 percent of the price lol