Games that should have been released on the Turbo

Started by bozo55, 04/01/2015, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

dallaspattern

Street Fighter 2 would've been a game changer. That was a huuuuuuge fuck up on part by not converting the PCE huey

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: dallaspattern on 04/08/2015, 08:41 PMStreet Fighter 2 would've been a game changer. That was a huuuuuuge fuck up on part by not converting the PCE huey
I see their point though.  They were already having a hard enough time selling hardware without releasing a game necessitating the purchase of another controller that you hardly use for any other game on the system (two if you want to play with a friend, AND a multitap)
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Keith Courage

I would have been happy with more games that had already been made getting a US/English release.

JoshTurboTrollX

I'd rather have seen a port of the NES or Gens Batty game than the mazey version we got.  Oh well, it's still fun.

Also, Wing Commander and some scumm point n' clickers adventures to go along with Loom and Beyond Shadowgate like:

Secret of Monkey Island
Day of the Tenticle
Indiana Jones
or Zakk McKracken.

Those would've been awesome.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

in99flames

I'd have to agree with more Sunsoft games.....i think i would have liked to see Journey to Silius ported...maybe to a super cd format. That game was ridiculously difficult but it was cool and the music was excellent. On Super CD it could have even further improved that soundtrack....and graphics...
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

kentuckycc

Any of the good side scrolling beat em ups from the SNES would have been good (King of Dragons, Magic Sword, Demons Crest, etc) I would have loved them to be 3+ player, and they would have been fun to use the TG turbo controllers!

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Gredler

It would have been fun to see what a game like Cyborg Hunter on the master system would have been like with more processing power and better color palette. I really enjoy that game, but feel like it could have a even more open world design like Metroid. Using the first person view to off screen enemy position could have been improved, and more dynamic.  Considering Sega's history with the PCE/Turbo it's not unfeasible that this could have been a possibility. Cyborg Hunter 2: Revenge of the Mutants... Man, what could have been.

esteban

Quote from: Gredler on 04/10/2015, 05:09 PMIt would have been fun to see what a game like Cyborg Hunter on the master system would have been like with more processing power and better color palette. I really enjoy that game, but feel like it could have a even more open world design like Metroid. Using the first person view to off screen enemy position could have been improved, and more dynamic.  Considering Sega's history with the PCE/Turbo it's not unfeasible that this could have been a possibility. Cyborg Hunter 2: Revenge of the Mutants... Man, what could have been.
I haven't played Cyborg Hunter...looks like I have something to put on my wish list.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG