10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

The Binder of Bliss - TurboGrafx Promo Pr0n

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 08/20/2015, 09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

So, a while back I received a really awesome NEC/TG16 binder from @thisIsLoneWolf along with some other stuff for super cheap.  I hadn't met the guy before, but we have a mutual friend and it turns out he is a pretty awesome dude.  I believe I've put it to good use and wanted to share with everyone my little collectard project.  I'll be taking this guy with me to future TurboFest Tour events so people can get hands-on for a nostalgic trip down memory lane. :D

f01.jpg
f02.jpg
f03.jpg
f04.jpg
f05.jpg
f06.jpg
f07.jpg
f08.jpg
f09.jpg
f10.jpg
f11.jpg
f12.jpg
f13.jpg
f14.jpg
f15.jpg
f16.jpg
f17.jpg
f18.jpg
f19.jpg
f20.jpg
f21.jpg
f22.jpg
f23.jpg
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

JoshTurboTrollX

Neat!  That's a really great way to store all that stuff!  Thanks for sharing!

Think you can bring it to MGC next year to have on display?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

sirhcman

bob

who needs to see it now that you took a pic of every page?

grolt

The photo quality is superb, even the smallest of text is legible.  Thanks for sharing all that, null.  I'd probably do some illegal shit to get that "Bonk For President" bumper sticker on my CR-V...

I also love how TZD just straight up admits that no stores will even stock Turbo merch during the height of the 16-bit wars.
I'm a notorious strange man.

johnnykonami

I would do this if I had that much cool promo stuff!  I keep my almost complete Turboplay/DuoWorld etc. collection in a similar binder setup. (I have been meaning to buy the missing 1 or 2 issues from here one day, although it kinda saddens me it won't have my name and address on them)

hoobs88

Could scan some of the artwork? They seem like they would make nice stickers!
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Sadler

That's incredibly cool! I haven't seen a bunch of those, looking forward to scans! :D

esteban

Of course I love it all!!!!!

Quote from: grolt on 08/20/2015, 12:02 PMThe photo quality is superb, even the smallest of text is legible.  Thanks for sharing all that, null.  I'd probably do some illegal shit to get that "Bonk For President" bumper sticker on my CR-V...

I also love how TZD just straight up admits that no stores will even stock Turbo merch during the height of the 16-bit wars.
TTi had gone out of business. Luckily, for TG-16 fans, TZD was started by former employees as a mail order company....but it was a private, separate company with no official relationship to NEC or Hudson (beyond contracted technical repair services).

DUO officially died when TTi died.

https://archives.tg-16.com/duo_world_0003.htm
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

xcrement5x

Looks pretty darn sexy there nully.  Thanks for sharing!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/20/2015, 12:35 PM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 08/20/2015, 12:23 PMI would do this if I had that much cool promo stuff!  I keep my almost complete Turboplay/DuoWorld etc. collection in a similar binder setup. (I have been meaning to buy the missing 1 or 2 issues from here one day, although it kinda saddens me it won't have my name and address on them)
:D

Magazines get special treatment.

magcollection.jpg
magfetishsm.jpg
Cool stuff. I'm pretty sure I have the TZD brochure and some Turbo Play mags in one of my boxes. Wish I could do my magazines all nice and organized like that. However, I have around 900 gaming magazines so I don't have the real estate in my house for that.

Alt-Nintega

I like but it's too much collectard for me.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/23/2015, 09:22 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 08/23/2015, 09:17 PMI like but it's too much collectard for me.
Aren't you the guy who keeps his TG16 hardware on display under upside-down 10 gallon fish tanks?
I put it back like that after every time I play it.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/23/2015, 09:28 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 08/23/2015, 09:25 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 08/23/2015, 09:22 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 08/23/2015, 09:17 PMI like but it's too much collectard for me.
Aren't you the guy who keeps his TG16 hardware on display under upside-down 10 gallon fish tanks?
I put it back like that after every time I play it.
:lol: my gear stays out 24/7 because I can't spare the time to fish tank something that gets used so much. But the magazines and paper? They are fish tankable. :D
good for you. congratulations!

Gentlegamer

Now you need Turbo Gloves for turning each page.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

GreatBlue Swirlof99

Nice Nulltard! Dumb question does this guy have Dreamcast magazines  because I love the Dreamcast (farewell my love :()
The Dreamcast is still alive, so go play it before it kills your family!

T2KFreeker

Nulltard, I HATE YOU!  :twisted:

Seriously though, that's pretty damn cool. I would be all over something like that. It's cool to see stuff like that still kicking it around and not lost to the abyss or some Landfill out in the Arizona Desert...whoops...LOL
END OF LINE.

RNSpeed

LostFlunky

Quote from: GreatBlueSwirlof99 on 08/24/2015, 01:15 PMNice Nulltard! Dumb question does this guy have Dreamcast magazines  because I love the Dreamcast (farewell my love :()
Yes!

As in, "Yes, it was a dumb question."

esteban

Scan all that stuffs already!

CHEEZUS on a cracker...

T2KFreeker

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/26/2015, 09:02 PM
Quote from: Lost Monkey on 08/26/2015, 08:52 PM
Quote from: GreatBlueSwirlof99 on 08/24/2015, 01:15 PMNice Nulltard! Dumb question does this guy have Dreamcast magazines  because I love the Dreamcast (farewell my love :()
Yes!

As in, "Yes, it was a dumb question."
Lololololol...

I'm adding more to the binder tomorrow. 0% dreamcast.
HEY! No Dreamcast hate!

Seriously though, more stuff to add? I hate you even more.
END OF LINE.

jelloslug

esteban

RNSpeed