WTB: Bomberman 93 or 94, R-type II, Maybe toilet kids

Started by stinkoman, 11/17/2015, 01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stinkoman

Looking for a copy of R-type II of either bomber game. Case and manual are highly preferable but I am open to loose as well.

Maybe I am a bad parent but I feel my young kids would love the game toilet kids, and possible open to a  copy if its not too much.

tbone3969

Never heard of toilet kids until now.  Seems awesome.  I want it as well.  My want list just keeps growing.

P.S. Drinky the Crow is the coolest!
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Otaking

Toilet Kids is just novelty game with the toilet theme but to play is actually quite poor. Can be quite pricey aswell.
If you want to get your kids a funny toilet humour game I would suggest Kato Chan & Ken Chan which is actually a really good game to play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Samuray

Ah, I don't know....I kinda like "Toilet Kids". Sure, it's rather simplistic in every regard but I'm glad to have it and I do play it every now and then. "Kato & Ken" is certainly the better game overall but I'm partial to shoot'em ups. :)

stinkoman

Thanks for suggestion Otaking but I have JJ and Jeff which I think is the turbo version. Unless there is a difference Idk about.

I'm also partial to shooters, and  like the simplicity of the game for them. Shot stuff, see poop have a laugh.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: stinkoman on 11/18/2015, 09:41 AMThanks for suggestion Otaking but I have JJ and Jeff which I think is the turbo version. Unless there is a difference Idk about.

I'm also partial to shooters, and  like the simplicity of the game for them. Shot stuff, see poop have a laugh.
Uh yeah, quite a bit different really. Different sprites and toilet humor. Enough said.

toktogul

Quote from: stinkoman on 11/17/2015, 01:34 PMLooking for a copy of R-type II of either bomber game. Case and manual are highly preferable but I am open to loose as well.

Maybe I am a bad parent but I feel my young kids would love the game toilet kids, and possible open to a  copy if its not too much.
I am already shipping you Rondo of blood, want me to check for good prices for those games in Japan and ship them together? I don`t think you could find a better price than what i could find here. Toilet kids is super pricey, but if you really want it, I can find it for you. PM me back if you are interested.

Mzo

Just wanted to give the OP a heads up and mention that R-Type II is just the second half of the first R-Type game because it came split into two on the PCE but was later joined together into the one game it should be for the US release and the CD version.

Maybe you already knew that, but it is a little confusing since there is a for reals R-Type II.  Just not on PCE/Turbo.

Toilet Kids makes me think of Liquid Kids, which is the shit.  No pun intended.
HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

stinkoman

Quote from: Mzo on 11/19/2015, 02:27 AMJust wanted to give the OP a heads up and mention that R-Type II is just the second half of the first R-Type game because it came split into two on the PCE but was later joined together into the one game it should be for the US release and the CD version.

Maybe you already knew that, but it is a little confusing since there is a for reals R-Type II.  Just not on PCE/Turbo.

Toilet Kids makes me think of Liquid Kids, which is the shit.  No pun intended.
I am aware Mazo but thank you for the heads up I appreciate,

BigusSchmuck I had no clue that there was that much difference between the two I will have to check it out then.

toktugul I sent you a PM.