ENDED Raffle: 2 Japanse Hu cards (complete, fair condition)

Started by ShadowKitty777, 11/26/2015, 09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowKitty777

IMG
Gai Flame and Youkai Douchuuki
Happy Thanksgiving!
How to enter: Make a post in this thread telling everyone what you are thankful for.
Rules: One entry per person! You are welcome to post as many times as you want disscussion wise, but only one post counts. You have to say what you are thankful for though~
Raffle end: Dec 8th
I'll put everyone down in order of post and use random number generator to pick the winner.
P.S. I will pay shipping, but if you live outside the US and the price to ship is more than 20usd then please be willing to pay the difference before entering

I drew cr8zykuban0 PM me your address

stinkoman

What a great thing your doing.

I'm thankful for my kids. And beer.

Trenton_net

I'd like to enter if I could. So to get the ball rolling:

I'm thankful that we have an awesome online community here at pcengine-fx.com. Just a bunch of kind and generous individuals who always look out for each other and would never hesitate to protect the community from scammers, resellers, or people who just want to take advantage of someone less knowledgeable.

HailingTheThings

IMG

PukeSter

+1 turbo karma! I don't need to enter though.

Youkai Douchuuki is pretty underrated. Very fun and replayable game.

elderbroom

I'd like to enter.

I am thankful for my family, friends and the freedoms we are afforded.
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

grolt

Sweet raffle - I was just watching a video on Youkai Douchuuki today, it looks like a ton of fun and for me Namco has a pretty great track record on the system.

Canadian Thanksgiving is in October so I was already able to celebrate and be thankful for my family and the love I receive.  For this I'll say I'm thankful that all my old childhood systems still work - rue the day where I can't fire up the same old system that gave me the hours of memories that shaped me as a person.  I realize it's all just circuitry and plastic, but there's a little bit of magic behind all that hardware and the experiences its sent out.

Happy thanksgiving to you ShadowKitty and to the rest of the folks in the US of A.  I guess I should say I'm thankful you're offering up this contest, too!
I'm a notorious strange man.

martinine

After a lot of health problems throughout my family, I'm deeply thankful that we were all able to sit around the table and laugh yesterday! Thanks for the raffle. This community is the best!
Keith Courage is #1. Alpha Zone inhabitant for life. Thanks to this forum for rejuvenating and continuing my interest in all things Obey.

tbone3969

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

cr8zykuban0

Id like to enter please.im thankful for my awesome job, friends and family

HailingTheThings

Quote from: tbone3969 on 11/27/2015, 12:08 PMPlease enter me.  Thank you.
*ahem*

"How to enter: Make a post in this thread telling everyone what you are thankful for."

Here's an example:

I am thankful for this forum and its inhabitants...even the uhh....not..so.. smart ones..?

<3
IMG

780racer

I truely  am thankful for my amazong wife, and this community i joined about 5 montha ago. I love the fact this place is still a community that is tight knit. And the sapphire bootleg i am getting/all of bernies bootlegs

Lastly i am thankful for TheSteve as he is fixing my Duo.

Groover

I'm thankful for my friends that invited me over to share thanksgiving when I was home alone this year. It was nice.
IMG

IvanBeavkov

You sir a a gentleman and a scholar.

I am thankful for being able to visit with old friends today that I don't get to see often enough. Oh, and good beer.

spenoza

I am thankful for a (soon to be) new house, my awesome spouse, and not eating grouse.

Bardoly

Don't sign me up, as I already have these 2 games, but kudos to you for this raffle!

I am thankful for the generosity of this forum, for my wonderful family, and for Jesus Christ.

SuperGrafx

Please add me to the raffle.

I am thankful for the PC Engine and my friends.

blueraven

I have both, but good on you for putting these up!!  :mrgreen:

Best of luck to teh winnar!

NecroPhile

Can I toss my Hatris in the ring for just Gai Flame?  If I win, I'll gladly pay shipping for Youkai to go to the next guy/gal in line.

I'm thankful for friends, family, obey, good health, and being gainfully employed with enough monies to live comfortably.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

shawnji

I'd like to enter too!  I'd eventually like to beat Youkai Dochuuki for once. :P

I'm thankful for my family, my friends, and the fact that I have clothes on my back and food in my belly.  I have never wanted for anything, and I consider myself extremely fortunate for that.  I'm also thankful that Xenoblade Chronicles X is coming out this week!  Woohoo!  :D

Dicer

Please enter me, slowly I will be thankful for that...

I'm also thankful for the great community here, great buncha folks.

ShadowKitty777

Quote from: guest on 12/02/2015, 11:05 AMCan I toss my Hatris in the ring for just Gai Flame?  If I win, I'll gladly pay shipping for Youkai to go to the next guy/gal in line.

I'm thankful for friends, family, obey, good health, and being gainfully employed with enough monies to live comfortably.
Yeah! I'm cool with that if you win. :)

Still a few more days for everyone to enter. (I have a Dark Souls PS3 game up for raffle in the console section too. If you have a PS3 and you haven't played it yet, you should enter.

I'm thankful for everyone entering (I'm not actually entering, but I'm glad to see so much interest)

roflmao

Dang, ShadowKitty, very generous of you! +2 TurboKarma! No need to sign me up.  Hope to see you at the next MCG!

ShadowKitty777

Quote from: guest on 12/02/2015, 07:19 PMDang, ShadowKitty, very generous of you! +2 TurboKarma! No need to sign me up.  Hope to see you at the next MCG!
I'm def gonna be there, it's only a 3hr drive for me. Plus the last one was really fun. Really glad I found out about these forums.

780racer

I am pretty excited to see how this goes....

ShadowKitty777

NecroPhile

Congratz, cuban!

And thanks to kitteh for ze raffle.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

780racer

Congrats on winning some awesome games.

And thank you again for the raffle!

~Ryan

cr8zykuban0

ayyyeee! and to think i had a pretty rough day today, this really brightened it up!

will be pming you shortly!

martinine

Keith Courage is #1. Alpha Zone inhabitant for life. Thanks to this forum for rejuvenating and continuing my interest in all things Obey.

cr8zykuban0