RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

WTB: Nexzr PC Engine

Started by Retrogamer, 04/03/2016, 06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retrogamer

Looking for a VG+ copy with spine
depending on condition willing to pay up to $300
Please PM me with any offers.
Thanks
George

esteban

Quote from: Retrogamer on 04/03/2016, 06:09 PMLooking for a VG+ copy with spine
depending on condition willing to pay up to $300
Please PM me with any offers.
Thanks
George
Comrade, don't pay that much for this game.

It's a great game, but not $300.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Retrogamer

Ive been waiting for a nice copy to show up for a while, one guy on eBay has one and I asked him if he was willing to reduce the price and he did not reply to my message, but he raised the price by 100$ the game market is really starting to disgust me.

esteban

Quote from: Retrogamer on 04/03/2016, 07:10 PMIve been waiting for a nice copy to show up for a while, one guy on eBay has one and I asked him if he was willing to reduce the price and he did not reply to my message, but he raised the price by 100$ the game market is really starting to disgust me.
F@ck that seller.

Personally, I would put him on a list of folks you would not do business with.

A better opportunity will appear.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

WoodyXP

Man.. looks like somebody released the hounds on Nexzr.  A couple years ago you could get it for $120-$150.. now you can't even find Summer Carnival '93 for that much.
"I bathe in AES carts."

EmperorIng

I am just here to gloat that on a fluke bid I just won a copy of Summer Carnival without the manual for $35.00.

For once, getting a game for a price it feels like it's worth (might be wrong).

I'm sure you know this, but your only chances are auctions, Yahoo Japan, or a kind soul here.

CrackTiger

Still sells for $200 on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=nexzr&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

But I guess your spine isn't complete without the superfluous stuff.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

WoodyXP

Am I the only one who prefers Summer Carnival to the original?
Quote from: EmperorIng on 04/03/2016, 08:51 PMI am just here to gloat that on a fluke bid I just won a copy of Summer Carnival without the manual for $35.00.

For once, getting a game for a price it feels like it's worth (might be wrong).

I'm sure you know this, but your only chances are auctions, Yahoo Japan, or a kind soul here.
That's a steal.  I may be in the minority, but I prefer SC to the original.  No cutscenes in original mode, and carnival mode FTW.
"I bathe in AES carts."

Retrogamer

Quote from: guest on 04/03/2016, 09:16 PMStill sells for $200 on eBay:
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=nexzr
wayback2019.ebay.com/?_nkw=nexzr
Yeah I'm kind of picky :/

exodus

A year and a half ago in Japan I found two summer carnivals for $60 each, and didn't buy them. I remembered a time when it was even cheaper and thought, "Psh, I'll just buy it somewhere else for less, later."

Now I am just an idiot who does not own nexzr.

bob

Quote from: guest on 04/03/2016, 09:16 PMStill sells for $200 on eBay:
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=nexzr
Cant play it if it aint complete.

Opethian

I must admit when I was in the hunt for this game 7 years ago it was very hard to find even the with a spine card and people were asking a premium for it at that time ($120-150)
For some reason this game is hard to find with a spine card intact and not sunffaded
IMG