@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What type of video game cartridge do you prefer shoved up your butt?

Started by Hobo Xiphas, 11/13/2007, 09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of video game cartridge do you prefer shoved up your butt?

Odyssey 2
1 (3.7%)
Atari 2600
0 (0%)
Intellivision
0 (0%)
Colecovision
0 (0%)
Atari 5200
0 (0%)
Vectrex
0 (0%)
Atari 7800
0 (0%)
NES
0 (0%)
Master System Mega Cartridge
0 (0%)
Master System Sega Card
1 (3.7%)
Turbo Graphx-16 Turbo Chip
4 (14.8%)
Genesis
1 (3.7%)
32X
1 (3.7%)
Neo Geo
5 (18.5%)
Super NES
0 (0%)
Jaguar
0 (0%)
Nintendo 64
1 (3.7%)
GameBoy
0 (0%)
Neo Geo Pocket
0 (0%)
GameBoy Advance
0 (0%)
Nintendo DS
5 (18.5%)
Virtual Boy
0 (0%)
Game Gear
0 (0%)
N-Gage
3 (11.1%)
Lynx
0 (0%)
GamePark 32
0 (0%)
WonderSwan
1 (3.7%)
Game.Com
1 (3.7%)
I prefer to shove CDs up my butt, jerk
2 (7.4%)
I can't believe you forgot the GameKing!
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Hobo Xiphas

This has been a very hot topic in #lazerdorks and I would like to get everyones' opinion here.

I would go for the Odyssey 2 as it has a nice handle for easy insertion.  :-k

Keranu

As Ernie already knows, I vote DS since they're the smallest I can think of. However those little DS carts have sharp edges, which could be painful on the anus. Neo Geo would possibly be the worst, but a Game Genie + Sonic & Knuckles + EA cartrdige would prove to be rough as well.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Tatsujin

HuCard and BeeCard all the way. but also i like the jap. MD cart! the jap/euro SFC cart is cool as well!!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

You forgot these painful looking "Mega Drive" cartridges:

/6czcoev.jpg

CrackTiger

The bigger and more painful the better! Do arcade pcbs count? :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Hobo Xiphas

Kitsunexus

This thread sucks. Thanks for mentioning the GameKing though, that thing RULES!
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

WoodyXP

"I bathe in AES carts."

guyjin

Quote from: WoodyXP on 11/14/2007, 03:37 AMgame.com

Whenever I think about game.com turds come to mind.
I loled.

i am also in the 'smaller = better' camp, which would include the DS, WS and game.com.

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

NecroPhile

I pick whichever is the largest..... er, wait I mean smallest (damn subconscious).

How 'bout the N64's cartridges?  I'm fairly certain that 92% of its library came from somebody's ass, so they should feel right at home in mine.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nat

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 11/14/2007, 02:46 AMThis thread sucks.
Agreed. In protest, I'm not going to vote.

My ass is exit-only, thank you!
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Paisa49

Being sodomized by a game cartridge does not sound the least bit appealing to me. I think I just threw-up in my mouth.  :?

NecroPhile

Quote from: nat on 11/14/2007, 11:03 AMMy ass is exit-only, thank you!
Except when it comes time for the prostate exam, but why can I always feel a hand on both of my shoulders?

MurderDate

"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

nat

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Kitsunexus

Quote from: nat on 11/14/2007, 01:36 PMYou people are all seriously fucked up in the head.
And apparently in the butt.  :shock:

I feel violated. ._.

CrackTiger

Seriously, if you really wanted to get a cart right up there, with as little discomfort as possible, I'd say that GBA carts would work best. DS cards are to square and thin and would end up getting pushed face first. A GBA cart is nice and thin and long and should shove up easily on its narrow side. 8-[
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Keranu

Quote from: guest on 11/14/2007, 07:36 PMSeriously, if you really wanted to get a cart right up there, with as little discomfort as possible, I'd say that GBA carts would work best. DS cards are to square and thin and would end up getting pushed face first. A GBA cart is nice and thin and long and should shove up easily on its narrow side. 8-[
Yeah like I mentioned, the DS carts could be a little dangerous on the anal walls becuase of it's sharp nature (same with those sharp Mega Drive carts!). However I think with proper lubrication, it would be the easiest.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Kitsunexus

While I really want to stay as FAR AWAY FROM THIS TOPIC AS POSSIBLE, I need to mention that you forgot the Fairchld Channel F.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 11/15/2007, 04:40 AMWhile I really want to stay as FAR AWAY FROM THIS TOPIC AS POSSIBLE, I need to mention that you forgot the Fairchld Channel F.
So three posts (and counting) is as far away as possible, eh?  Methinks thou doth protest too much.  :)

I want to change my vote, 'cause you forgot the Super A'can!  Put the 'can in your can, get it?  Yeah, I slay me.

kid_rondeau

Well, I wouldn't vote for Atari 2600 carts...particularly "Astroblast"...that game is all pointy and sharp!!

Feel free to add any jokes about "Ass Blast" or "Astroglide" as you see fit.

SuperDeadite

Neo Geo.  If you're gonna do it, might as well go all out.  Might require a sledge hammer to get completely in though.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Keranu

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 11/15/2007, 12:33 PMNeo Geo.  If you're gonna do it, might as well go all out.  Might require a sledge hammer to get completely in though.
I like your courage. I never would've suspected it from your avatar, but you got balls.  =D&gt;
IMG

Seldane

Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

nat

Is there something offensive about that hand, or something?

Joe Redifer

He probably doesn't want anyone thinking that he was touching an N-Gage game.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

MotoRoaderMike

/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Seldane

Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG

nat

You were so quick to make sure people didn't think it was your hand or anything. It seemed to me there must be something offensive about it for you to be so quick to notify everyone.

Seldane

I can't see anything offensive about it. It's just not my hand. My hand looks like this:

/hjalpandehandwy3.jpg
IMG

NecroPhile

guyjin

...after quite a bit of prodding (  :-" ) I got my brother and his boyfriend to answer the question.

As you might guess, they are my local experts in things up the butt.

their answer amounts to 'cartridges are not very well shaped for stimulation. so if we had to pick one, it would be very small, like the DS.'

Turbo D

you didn't show them that goatse picture? You could fit an AES cart up that ass, roflmao
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

Hobo Xiphas

Quote from: guyjin on 11/21/2007, 12:18 PM...after quite a bit of prodding (  :-" ) I got my brother and his boyfriend to answer the question.

As you might guess, they are my local experts in things up the butt.

their answer amounts to 'cartridges are not very well shaped for stimulation. so if we had to pick one, it would be very small, like the DS.'
This is my favorite post on this board ever.

Thanks for going the extra mile and actually getting research!

guyjin

Quote from: Ernie Banks' Retirement Pants on 11/24/2007, 03:28 AMThis is my favorite post on this board ever.

Thanks for going the extra mile and actually getting research!
Nice to know someone appreciates my hard work; my brother and his boyfriend just thought it was annoying.  :twisted:

MissaFX

I voted the 32X, some of those games like Doom get as hot as coffee.
I've heard the phrase "hot coffee enema" before, and I have to assume that getting one of those might leave you with the same feeling that every person had who purchased a 32X.  I had a friend who actually purchased a 32X and did it for 32X CD games...of which I think there were like, 2?  The fireman game is the only one I remember.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Turbo D

that fireman game was a pain in the butt! you have to do a disk swap to play the 32x version, it took very long.
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: turbo D on 11/30/2007, 07:55 PMthat fireman game was a pain in the butt!
I cannot let such delicious irony go to waste.  :lol:

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

guyjin

farenheit is indeed suck. you can't even play the 32x version if you have a frontloading Sega CD.

Then again, that's probably a good thing, since the plain old Sega CD is made of suck.

Turbo D

The model 1 is the best! You can't beat Hook without it. I know; when I was in the last level on my model 2 it locked up  :x
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

32X Fahrenheit plays fine on my Model 1 Sega CD.  Model 1 Sega CD rules.

Hobo Xiphas

Model 1 everything is better when it comes to Sega.

Although I'll let you make a case that the revised US Saturn is better than the original.

Keranu

Quote from: Crystal Xiphas on 02/16/2008, 02:27 AMModel 1 everything is better when it comes to Sega.

Although I'll let you make a case that the revised US Saturn is better than the original.
I tend to think model 1 from every company is better.

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but weren't the original Dreamcast models also better than the later ones? I seem to recall the original models being easier to play back ups on.
IMG