Samsung Gam*Boy Korean Sega Mark III Master System Console Variants and Games

Started by CrackTiger, 05/10/2012, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

I have two unique Samsung Gam*Boy consoles for sale on eBay. Read the descriptions of each auction to see how they differ. I also have four Gam*Boy games for sale.

Gam*Boy Console Variant 1

Gam*Boy Console Variant 2

Gam*Boy Games Lot
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

roflmao

CrackTiger

Thanks, I updated my post.

I'm not sure if the artwork on the carts is stolen or not, but the hardware was officially licensed.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

CrackTiger

I revised the auctions so that they are now available worldwide.

Frank_fjs

PunkCryborg

Frank_fjs

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 05/13/2012, 09:22 AMDo this system have built in FM like a Japanese SMS?
Yep, from what I can gather it pretty much is a Japanese Master System, just re-branded for a different region.

If you read the description of the eBay ad it provides details about the console.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Frank_fjs on 05/13/2012, 08:46 AMShowing up as 'not available to Australia'.
Thanks for letting me know. It looks like I finally got it to do calculated worldwide shipping.

QuoteDo this system have built in FM like a Japanese SMS?
The Gam*Boy line is based on the Mark III and these two variants are essentially the same as the Mark III Master System in terms of functionality, but one of them does not support FM sound (and has a hardwired power cable). It is also very hard to get a Sega My Card in the card slots.

masamuneGTO

Got the region-modded genesis 2 in today.  Console is in great condition! Many thanks!