10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Happy Birthday BlueBMW!!!

Started by PunkCryborg, 05/07/2012, 08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkCryborg

Yeah dude happy birthday and thanks for all you do for our PCE scene!

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

Bernie

Happy birthday you old turd!

SMF

Happy Birthday Bro, This place wouldn't be what it is if you wasn't around.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Sparky

Happy birthday my friend........ ((Warm huggles))

CGQuarterly

Happy birthday to perhaps the finest member of PCEFX!

Chris

Nando

henrycsc

You're catchin up man.....  Tell your parents happy anniversary for their good job!  :)
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

roflmao

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

VestCunt

Happy Birthday Blue! You are hereby granted a one (1) day leave for personal recreation. Report back to your soldering gun at 06:00 Wednesday.
Topic Adjourned.

kakutolives

Good Sellers (in my experience)
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

People who are just plain Awesome:
BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

farankoshan

BlueBMW's threads & posts have helped me do the ff:
- fix a PC-Engine GT video & sound problem;
- remedy a TurboExpress sound issue;
- revive a Super CD-ROM2;
- decide on definitive ports of arcade games (whether PCE or not);
- gain the confidence to tinker & try to fix, with a whole forum to help back me up & offer advice;
- believe that generous people exist in the world (raffling whole lots, rare games & cleaned & refurbished units).

Happy Birthday, Blue!
Hope this forum has given you as much as you have given the forum.
You are one of the many reasons why this community remains one of the best hubs for NEC-love!
"MISSION INCOMPLETE: I cannot fuck up for this."
- Download, PC-Engine (1990)

Lilgrafx

Happy Birthday brosauce!!! You're without a doubt the friendliest, most generous, forum members have a great day!  *Duo hug*

BlueBMW

Wow, you all say such kind things lol.  I've had a great time with this forum too.  I can only hope that others emulate the things I do and in the end the world ends up a slightly better place because of it :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TR0N

HBD bluebmw have a good one.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

cabbage

Wow I didn't know today was your birthday while we were corresponding earlier. Happy birthday, I hope you had a great one :) Glad we have great members like you here to help make PCEFX what it is!

soop

Oooh, happy birthday!  How was it?
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

JoshTurboTrollX

happy day birthday beemer!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

grahf

Happy birthday Blue! 

When I first came back to the forums after a few year absence, it was great to see such awesome members such as yourself around here. As others have said, you do a lot to help the community and everyone loves you for it.

soop

Quote from: grahf on 05/08/2012, 06:29 AMAs others have said, you do a lot to help the community and everyone loves you for it.
QFT.

BlueBMW

Wow you guys are too kind.

To answer your question soop... I really didnt do anything special.  Just went to work, came home and played around with stuff until bed time hehe.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

soop

Quote from: BlueBMW on 05/08/2012, 08:01 AMWow you guys are too kind.

To answer your question soop... I really didnt do anything special.  Just went to work, came home and played around with stuff until bed time hehe.
Sweet, sometimes it's nice just to power down, have some me-time.  A bit confusing because we had a holiday yesterday in the UK, so I was like "it's teh weekend!".

I might do something this year for my B-day - first one in years that's gonna be just me - my Ex shares the same day and has an identical twin sister.  I think it's time to get my party on :D

SuperDeadite

Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

NecroPhile

Happy Birthday, le Bimmer!  Did ya at least have some delicious cake?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

GohanX

Happy late birthday Beemer! We all appreciate everything you've done for the community! :D

OldRover

Happy birthday old man :D better late than never :D
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

BigusSchmuck

Happy birthday! I hope you got a bonk cake! :P

420GOAT

happy b-day ill drink a couple 32's for ya.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.