RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

FS/T: Intellivision games.

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 10/24/2011, 11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

I have a bulk lot of INTV games.

Items of note are Microsurgeon, beauty and the beast, Utopia, Demon Attack, Pitfall, and a few Coleco games (DK)

They are all complete.

I am looking for

Japanese Megadrive games (Namely: Shadow of the Beast, but others as well)
Steam Hearts
US Master System Games
D&D or other RPG books
Apple II/C64 games that are boxed w/ manuals.

Pricing for these games will be based off the guide here: http://tomheroes.com/Video%20Games%20FS/video%20games/intellivision/intellrarity.htm

and here are the games.  This is the most current list I have.  Some of these games may be gone now.  I will give the pile of games a once over tomorrow and weed out any games that aren't here.  Doubles/Triples are listed.

AD&D (The non dungeon crawler one)
Armor Battle
Armor Battle
Auto Racing
Beauty and the Beast
Bowling
Boxing
Boxing
Boxing
Bump n Jump
BurgerTime
Carnival
Carnival
Checkers
Demon Attack
Demon Attack
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Junior
Frog Bog
Frog Bog
Horse Racing
Horse Racing
Las Vegas Poker and Blackjack
Las Vegas Roulette
Lock n Chase
Lock n Chase
Major League Baseball
Major League Baseball
Math Fun
Maze a Tron
Microsurgeon
Mission X
Mission X
Mr. BASIC meets bits n bytes
NBA Basketball
NBA Basketball
NFL Football
NFL Football
Nightstalker
Pitfall
Pitfall
Reversi
Roulette
Royal Dealer
Royal Dealer
Scooby Doo Maze Chase
SeaBattle
Skiing
Skiing
Snafu
Space Armada
Space Armada
Space Hawk
Space Hawk
Stampede
Star Strike
Star Strike
Star Strike
Sub hunt
Subhunt
Super Video Arcade Golf
Super Video Arcade Space Battle
Swords and Serpents
Tennis
Tennis
Tron Deadly Discs
Utopia
Utopia
Word Fun
World series MLB
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT.

NOONE WANTS THIS CRAP.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

guyjin

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: guyjin on 11/28/2011, 08:09 PMmaybe after Xmas.
:D that would be nice.  I am really tired of this box sitting here since I have next to no use for these games. =O

I'm open for trades people!   I need a famicom for starts.... :D

Samurai Ghost

Just a regular ol' famicom?

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 11/29/2011, 09:14 AMJust a regular ol' famicom?
One that I can stick on top my Famicom Disk System to complete the Famicom Space Ship, and hook up to my 1084 and play some Metroid.

Samurai Ghost

Damn, I had one of those (the white and red ones) in good shape that I picked up for cheap ($3 cheap). Gave it to a friend, but I could probably get another quite easily. I want to get into some classic American games.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 11/29/2011, 11:59 PMDamn, I had one of those (the white and red ones) in good shape that I picked up for cheap ($3 cheap). Gave it to a friend, but I could probably get another quite easily. I want to get into some classic American games.
jesus christ yeah go get another 3$ one and maybe some games for it, and give me!

:D

Samurai Ghost

They are pretty easy to come by. I have a mess of famicom games but they are all in storage since I got a Powerpak.

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 11/30/2011, 09:03 AMThey are pretty easy to come by. I have a mess of famicom games but they are all in storage since I got a Powerpak.

IMG
Well jeebus man! Get diggin!  and stuff.

There are crappy American games waiting to be traded to you! \o/

Arkhan Asylum

CMON! Who wants this stuff!?

It's like 100$ worth of crap or more sitting in this box ready to get off my shelf!!!!112345

I'm open for trading. I am in the market for lots of useless craaaaap.

Arkhan Asylum

would pictures and a list help?

Arkhan Asylum

I have made a list, and posted it at Atardi Age (since they have an INTV forum)

Some people bit at some stuff.  But, let me link the list incase you want to buy crappy american games.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=230949

loollllll ewfigjearig jwonder if that will work.

Arkhan Asylum

Bump.

I'd be willing to trade all this shit for Japanese sega games... Apple ][ games, hell, even some NES games I don't have.   The shit I've got left I am figuring is worth around 60-80$ give or take. 

Someones gotta want an Intellivision collection. =3

Samurai Ghost

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 02/15/2012, 09:06 AMBump.

I'd be willing to trade all this shit for Japanese sega games... Apple ][ games, hell, even some NES games I don't have.   The shit I've got left I am figuring is worth around 60-80$ give or take. 

Someones gotta want an Intellivision collection. =3
I do, but I'm in a middle of a move. If you still have all of this stuff next month I'd be willing to take it off your hands! I have plenty of good stuff to trade.

Arkhan Asylum

I probably will have it.  Whatchu gots to trades.

Samurai Ghost

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 04/02/2012, 11:41 AMI probably will have it.  Whatchu gots to trades.
You name it!

Arkhan Asylum

482 copies of hydlide, sealed?

Arkhan Asylum

Bump.

In all seriousness, I want this box of shit off my floor.

Edited original post slightly.

Arkhan Asylum

please for the love of aunt jemima, someone has to want this shit!