RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

OK, You're Dead...

Started by pc_kwajalein, 04/06/2013, 10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pc_kwajalein

... what single TG16/Duo track would you want playing as family and friends view your corpse or urn?
My past-life would've surely led to our demise, and I had left it not a moment too soon. Our escape, though dangerous, had gone well. The train ride, sunlight, and passing snow-covered pine trees came together in a flickering show of our bright, new future together. Her head rested on my shoulder as she soundly slept to the gentle rocking of the passenger car. We felt freedom. We felt peace.

turboswimbz

Galatic Dancing,

P.S. also there should be a real dance party. 

P.P.S.   I should also be naked for the viewing

P.S.S.   LE TURBO DODDLE # G - Watch it
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=14427.0
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Bernie

Are you really asking this??  Damn...

retroguy

I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.

ccovell

The Game Over music in CD Denjin

mac

Bernie

Quote from: ccovell on 04/06/2013, 11:59 AMThe Game Over music in CD Denjin
HA!  I like that.

Arkhan Asylum

The music that plays in houses in Neutopia
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

CrackTiger

Credits from Kabukiden.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

_Paul

Otaking

I want this playing as coffin enters the ground lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

fraggore

The music from the ice level on winds of thunder topped off with a bit of staying alive,

I want to be sealed in acrylic and made into a coffee table for all to see. naked is a option and by the time i die it would give the coffee table  a nice authentic leather effect.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

esteban

Quote from: pc_kwajalein on 04/06/2013, 10:16 AM... what single TG16/Duo track would you want playing as family and friends view your corpse or urn?
Not an hour passes on this planet without me contemplating this dilemma.

There are too many I would want to choose, and thus, I'd have to put my favorite tracks in a hat and ask the mortician to pull the fateful slip of paper the day-of the funeral ceremony.

[simulating mortician...]
[virtual slips of paper thrown into Hatris...]
[mortician thrusting fist into Hatris and retrieving one slip, listing one track...]

AND THE TRACK IS:

Processing...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 04/07/2013, 04:33 PM
Quote from: pc_kwajalein on 04/06/2013, 10:16 AM... what single TG16/Duo track would you want playing as family and friends view your corpse or urn?
Haha! Reading that made clicking in this thread worth it! Thank you!

esteban

[rebooting mortician]
[virtual slips of paper thrown into Hatris...]
[mortician thrusting fist into Hatris and retrieving one slip, listing one track...]

AND THE TRACK IS:

IMG
Quote from: NightWolve on 04/09/2013, 11:57 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/07/2013, 04:33 PM
Haha! Reading that made clicking in this thread worth it! Thank you!
IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

geise