Duo-R has Svideo,region modded,etc FA. Hucards for sale here until 8PM CST 4/25

Started by PCEngineHell, 04/24/2013, 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineHell

As the title states. Duo-R system with s-video out. The system can use the standard RCA AV cables, or the one I am providing which has stereo out and s-video out. System has been region modded. Ave Pad 6 is included.

EDIT: System moved to ebay. Package has been modified to include 9 games and a low starting bid of $334.99. Keith Courage, Legendary Axe, Dungeon Explorer, Red Alert, Side Arms Special, Image Fight II, Psychic Storm, Street Fighter II', and Bomberman 93 are included with the system.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181129100490

Duo-R package deal and Pc Genjin 3 sold to EvilEvoIX

HUCARDS FOR SALE PRICES INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING WITH TRACKING IN THE USA. IF YOU WANT INSURANCE THOUGH YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY EXTRA. If you are not fine with sending funds as a gift payment then you will be required to purchase insurance in order for the purchase to qualify with Paypal buyer/seller protection (insurance included free for any purchase over $30.00) List of games and pics of them are below:
(buy more then 2 games and get $1 off per each additional game from the 3rd game on up that you buy)
Download $18
Soldier Blade $46
Splatterhouse $26
S.C.I. $12
Outrun $16  SOLD
Pc genjin 2 $18
Neutopia 2  $12
Super Star Soldier $14
VALKYRIE NO DENSETSU $15  SOLD
Ordyne $10
Kyukyoku Tiger  $13
Genji Tsuushin Agedama $15
Pc Genjin 3  $37 SOLD
Afterburner II $12
Ankoku Densetsu $14
Gradius  $18
Space Harrier $9

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

PCEngineHell

I forgot to mention, as with the other stuff I listed in the other thread, anyone here who wants this can get it for the minimum bid amount shipped in the USA.

PCEngineHell

Hu-card titles are listed now for sale here until 8PM CST 4/25/13. After that I will be moving them to ebay, where some titles will possibly get a bump in prices to be more on par with other sellers prices and shipping cost. If you are wanting any of these titles and want to save a few bucks now is the time.

Bardoly

Got this stuff in earlier this week from PCEngineHell.  All well packaged.  Trusted seller.

EvilEvoIX

Money sent for the Duo R.  Great deal and thank you very much!!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.