RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

SGX shmup alpha 2

Started by touko, 02/23/2014, 05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touko

A more advanced version .

All in game gfx were made by fragmare.
You can see the shield item, and blast bomb (not to be confused with the blast processing shit ) in action.   :wink:

Supergrafx shmup Alpha 2 2014 2 18

OldRover

Looking pretty awesome. :)
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Tatsujin

very raw still, but nice :D

the rayxamber 3 like ear killing fx must go for sure..lol

also the music comes good :)

and viva la x68k..lol
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

touko

And sorry for irritating sound fx, i already corrected it.  :oops:

FraGMarE

Still need to redo the foreground buildings  :/  Might start on that later today

awack

Looking really nice!!

Bernie

And this is for the SuperGRAFX?

OldRover

It's superduperultrafuckyeahgrafx :D
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

BlueBMW

I thought I saw an X68000 in the background there... :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TheClash603

Wow, that looks great...  but who has a SGX?  :/

OldRover

I have a SGX emulator... that's close enough. :)

FraGMarE

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

touko

QuoteStill need to redo the foreground buildings  :/  Might start on that later today
Is the x68000 effect ??  :mrgreen:

why the sgx ???, because i love this machine, and make an HB on it, it's very motivating.
I have also a beat in mind, and why not with AC .. :-k

Opethian

push it to the limit!
IMG

TurboXray

My main system of dev, is the SGX. I've got the SGX+SCD+AC, so +1 here for this game ;)

Quote from: TheClash603 on 02/23/2014, 09:17 PMWow, that looks great...  but who has a SGX?
Winners do. Winners have a SuperGrafx.  :dance:

touko

LOL bonk, another SGX ultra-fan ???  :wink:

Quotepush it to the limit!
For now i do not have enough knowledge of SGX/PCE hardware to do it, but i'll do my best for sure  :wink:

esteban

I commented on YubeToo already, but I had to reiterate: F*CKING AWESOME.  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: TurboXray on 02/24/2014, 09:47 AMMy main system of dev, is the SGX. I've got the SGX+SCD+AC, so +1 here for this game ;)

Quote from: TheClash603 on 02/23/2014, 09:17 PMWow, that looks great...  but who has a SGX?
Winners do. Winners have a SuperGrafx.  :dance:
Ditto, especially seeing as how my TGCD has been acting up & haven't bothered to fiddle with it.
IMG