ATLANTEAN ORDERING INFORMATION (not til Friday)

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 08/06/2014, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayce

Doesn't sound like a complaint to me. Sounds more like he is disappointed that the post office cracked it, and he is probably well aware that it can be fixed. Most people have lots of CD cases laying around that can be pilfered for parts.

VestCunt

Quote from: Ayce on 11/03/2014, 09:24 AMDoesn't sound like a complaint to me. Sounds more like he is disappointed that the post office cracked it, and he is probably well aware that it can be fixed. Most people have lots of CD cases laying around that can be pilfered for parts.
I'm gun-shy of noobs posting about cracked homebrew cases ever since the Storino whined for a free MSR replacement and then flipped it: https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16464.0
Topic Adjourned.

esteban

Quote from: VestCunt on 11/03/2014, 06:02 PM
Quote from: Ayce on 11/03/2014, 09:24 AMDoesn't sound like a complaint to me. Sounds more like he is disappointed that the post office cracked it, and he is probably well aware that it can be fixed. Most people have lots of CD cases laying around that can be pilfered for parts.
I'm gun-shy of noobs posting about cracked homebrew cases ever since the Storino whined for a free MSR replacement and then flipped it: https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16464.0
So that was Storino? I couldn't remember who the bastard was. Damn.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Redfield1

You're right ! It was just to inform that i finaly got my games but package seems to have been shocked. That's all.
I'll switch the case by myself of-course.

Arkhan Asylum

If you can't find a plastic thing that fits on the tray, let me know and I can send one that fits.

Nulltard's got totally jacked by the post office, and they amazingly gave him a refund for it.

His box looked like a hillbilly thought it was his wife, and beat it senseless. 
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

Here's an update for people who don't check Facebook or the actual Aetherbyte news blog:
Atlantean is slow to build/ship.   

If you haven't gotten an invoice yet, it just means your turn has not come up in the list yet.

Sending another order request won't get you one any faster.

Tell all your friends.

Also, we've got some unpaid invoices (that have had multiple reminders sent), and a few cancellations (people who were shocked or confused that they were being asked to pay for an item they requested?).

So, to anyone who's waiting, your wait just got a little shorter.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Opethian

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Opethian on 11/24/2014, 03:40 PMill take a cancellation for a TG one.
I thought you already had one, you knob

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Opethian

I do I want one with a closing case. and me on the low score table. let me know when you are done with preorders heh
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Opethian on 11/24/2014, 05:19 PMI do I want one with a closing case. and me on the low score table. let me know when you are done with preorders heh
They're all preorders, technically.   

Why doesn't your case close.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!