10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Kattare's WTB / WTT / WTS Thread

Started by kattare, 02/17/2010, 03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kattare

For Sale / Trade:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkattareQQhtZ-1

Pricing for the community is whatever is posted with 10% off.  Shipping will be $1.00 cheaper too.  Do not check out on there.  Just PM me.

Just listed a region-modded (plays us cards instead of jp cards) Duo-R, starting at $99: 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230477034904

If someone here gets it and they want a region switch added, I'll add a region switch to it for $40.

I originally didn't really care about the manuals, as I mostly just wanted to have the games to play, but I'm pretty close to having all of 'em, so might as well try to get the rest...

Manuals:

Bonk's Revenge - $8 (need case and manual)
Bonk 3 - Bonk's Big Adventure - $20 (need the HuCard manual, not the CD one)
Hit the Ice - $5
Order of the Griffon - $10
Soldier Blade - $15
Somer Assault - $10

Needed to complete my collection:  (and roughly what I'm willing to pay for a Good to Very Good w/ Manual copy)

HuCards:

Magical Chase - $500 (wow, paid a lot more than $500 for it...)

CD's:

Bonk 3 - Bonk's Big Adventure - $300
Dynastic Hero - $600
Hudson Music Collection - $30
Jack Nicklaus Turbo Golf - $30
Turbo Duo Kiosk Demo - $300
Super Air Zonk - $300
Syd Mead's Terraforming - $100
Local Girls of Hawaii - $100
Bikini Girls - $100
Hawaiian Island Girls - $100

If you have any of this stuff, don't let my numbers dissuade you from contacting me and making an offer.  Some days I feel richer than others.  ;-)

I'm also willing to perform hardware mods, repairs, etc, in trade.
Webhost by day, (www.kattare.com) retro gamer by night.

kattare

Added about 20 more items today, mostly complete HuCard & CD Games.

kattare

15 more items added, Dungeon Explorer II... a few boxed games... and a bunch of loose Hueys.

TheClash603

I posted that I needed two of the same games like 3 months ago, you are a lucky man snagging bonk and zonk CD games so quick

kattare

I agree!  I've been trying to track down some of those games for over a year now!

kattare

kattare

Added a bunch of manuals to my needs list.

Added ~15 more items to my Sale/Trade list on egay.

kattare

Bump:

- listed a duo-r at $99
- looking for the hawaiian girlies now

Obfuscate

I have the Hudson Music Collection but don't need anything on your ebay list. Have been looking for Dead Moon with Instructions or possably Raiden with original case and Instructions that I'd consider fair trade if you have those you can part with.

kattare

Quote from: Obfuscate on 05/20/2010, 10:43 AMI have the Hudson Music Collection but don't need anything on your ebay list. Have been looking for Dead Moon with Instructions or possably Raiden with original case and Instructions that I'd consider fair trade if you have those you can part with.
Suhweet!

Anyone wanna sell me a Dead Moon or Raiden?  ;)

dodsworth

Quote from: kattare on 02/17/2010, 03:04 PMFor Sale / Trade:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkattareQQhtZ-1

Pricing for the community is whatever is posted with 10% off.  Shipping will be $1.00 cheaper too.  Do not check out on there.  Just PM me.

Just listed a region-modded (plays us cards instead of jp cards) Duo-R, starting at $99: 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230477034904

If someone here gets it and they want a region switch added, I'll add a region switch to it for $40.
I got it :)
Now I jut need a turbo express

kattare

Awesome, congrats man, it's a good system!

Mathius

If you can wait a week from this wednesday I will buy that loose TurboTap you have listed on your eBay store. Is that discount still available? :wink:

kattare

Absolutely.  Just lemme know.  :-)

dodsworth

Got the duo in the mail today everything prefect
Thanks again  :D