@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Need me some PC-FX

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 09/14/2010, 01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

Due to some recent lol-ness, I need a new source to get my PC-FX fix.  and probably PCE CD and saturn and some other stuff I was hoping to get... lol

Before I hit up play asia and whatnot,

anyone here besides Thibaut (PM already sent), have any PC-FX games for sale?

I'm looking for nice ones in cases preferably with spine cards.  No loose nonsense or banged up discs.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 09/14/2010, 01:57 PMDue to some recent lol-ness, I need a new source to get my PC-FX fix.  and probably PCE CD and saturn and some other stuff I was hoping to get... lol

Before I hit up play asia and whatnot,

anyone here besides Thibaut (PM already sent), have any PC-FX games for sale?

I'm looking for nice ones in cases preferably with spine cards.  No loose nonsense or banged up discs.
STILL have my 2 left for sale :P
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Arkhan Asylum

Yeah yeah, I saw.  :D  maybe I'll go for those.  I'm hoping someones hiding with a big lot of games lol.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nat

I still have that copy of Der Langrisser that I can't get rid of to save my life. It's loose, though.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Arkhan Asylum

well I got Nectarsis and Thibauts stuff, but still need moar PC-FX

so if anyone has stuff

GIMME, NAO

I'll pay, of course. :)

Really looking for Boundary Gate.  Thats top pririrorioriroity

BlueBMW

Give me a chance to go through this pile of PC-FX games I got and I'll see what I've got for ya
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: BlueBMW on 12/04/2010, 08:31 PMGive me a chance to go through this pile of PC-FX games I got and I'll see what I've got for ya
you just reminded me I need to email someone else about their PCFX games I want to buy, thank you.

and yusss, tell me wtf you has.

I need to gets me some shit yet again since RisingStuff isnt gonna happen.