OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Supergrafx Capacitor Question

Started by electrochip, 01/05/2011, 06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electrochip

I just got a Supergrafx that had an RF mod, I removed it and noticed a capacitor was missing from C117. Can anyone open there's up and give me the value of the missing capacitor? The system doesn't have composite video from the AV port without out it, still works from the expansion port though.

EDIT: This should have been posted in the repair section, so mods feel free to move it.

Tatsujin

sorry, do not like too open my SGFX since it is like pristine new. but isn't the AV circuit just the same as for any other grafx?
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

electrochip

It is the same, I thought of that after I posted the question. I opened up my coregrafx and it is a 470uf 16V capacitor. I had an extra lying around, and it works great. Now I'm off to region modding it and adding S-Video.