WTB: KSS-220a laser, replacement for TG16 CD

Started by BlackandBlue, 01/16/2011, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackandBlue

Hey guys, just wanted to see if anyone had a replacement laser unit for the TG16 CD unit laying around that they no longer needed.  The place I bought my last one from more than doubled their price and I can probably find a working CD unit for that price ($50!).
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

blueraven

BlackandBlue

Thanks Blue. I may try them again. Last time I ordered a bunch of stuff from them and they called to let me know they would have to order the pickup and they may not be able to get it, so I canceled it.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

blueraven

No Problem! :) They got me the pickups the last time I ordered from them too. Took an extra week but they arrived.

BlueBMW

Dang... I'm down to one new one left :(  Last time I bought some I bought a lot of 5 off ebay for $85 or so.  Dont see that seller selling any more though.... :-k
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc