@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Final Fantasy 1 (finally) comes to Android (Android Central)

Started by PikachuWarrior, 07/27/2012, 04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PikachuWarrior

How many consoles has the original been released on? Too many to count. For $6.99, you can grab it now on the Google Play Store! From the screenshots, it looks like it is a port of the PSP version. I played that one and thought it was too flashy (as in the animation looks like a flash animation).

Source: http://www.androidcentral.com/original-final-fantasy-now-available-google-play
IMG

SignOfZeta

My favorite version is for Wonderswan. Massively updated graphics but everything else, including the spell system, is the same as the FC version.
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

My favorite was the PS1 remake.  the tunes were obviously Enix'd a bit. 
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

geise

i actually liked the psp remake.  Looks like it's the same thing as the psp version.

TheClash603

Love the NES original, beat it several times growing up.

I already have it on my phone though, rom style.

Bernie

Quote from: guest on 07/31/2012, 01:33 PMMy favorite was the PS1 remake.  the tunes were obviously Enix'd a bit. 
Same here.