Magical Chase soundtrack release

Started by Corredor X, 03/20/2013, 11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherGunner

Oh man, rough.  Do they have the Dragon Spirits one? I'd go for that!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

SignOfZeta

I would be laughing my ass off at the tragedy of Shadow blowing hundreds of dollars on multiple copies of a soundtrack but since he's apparently the winner of the Pan European Mega Millions lottery I'm sure its nothing to him at all.
IMG

Flare65

I'd be interested in a group buy.

esteban

Yay! No bullsh*t special edition garbage releases.  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Shadow

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/12/2013, 04:48 AMI would be laughing my ass off at the tragedy of Shadow blowing hundreds of dollars on multiple copies of a soundtrack but since he's apparently the winner of the Pan European Mega Millions lottery I'm sure its nothing to him at all.
lol, does it mean that I keep 6 copies for myself? lol come on :) they sell on ebay for 80US$ ;-)

Quote from: Bardoly on 04/11/2013, 01:56 PMHopefully you can get a refund of the difference in price.
well, thanks... I sent them an e-mail... we'll see.
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!

www.lightspeed.ch
Fun, Games 'n Friends

Shadow

IMG

well.... today got the other 3 copies ;-)
www.pcedaisakusen.net

www.lightspeed.ch
Fun, Games 'n Friends

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NecroPhile

So is this group buy going anywhere or should I just buy one on my own?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bardoly

Quote from: guest on 05/01/2013, 09:27 AMSo is this group buy going anywhere or should I just buy one on my own?
Sorry, I'll get a thread going right away.

Shadow

www.pcedaisakusen.net

www.lightspeed.ch
Fun, Games 'n Friends

CrackTiger

I finally received it the other day and sampled all of the tracks. The PCE tracks seem to be in similar order as the sound rom and hes file. The arranged tracks are disappointing and hard to recognize for the most part. The stage one remix sounds like stereotypical bad SNES music and I wouldn't be surprised if it actually is.

It looks like Square inherited Magical Chase when they bought Quest, so hopefully Square Enix will someday release a Magical Chase collection with all four versions of the game.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Aggie Tsubi

Or they could actually put their acquisition of Taito to good use and release a general shmup collection combining Magical Chase with some nice Taito shmups.

One can only dream...