OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

digital only - always online sucks part 2

Started by Nando, 12/26/2013, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nando

http://kotaku.com/nintendo-online-services-broken-now-continuing-christm-1489822952?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

I recall seeing a headline too about Steam and it's online area being down too. Fuck that online BS to play. If you couldn't play your videogames back in the day it was because MAYBE your console was defective or your games SUCKED!

munchiaz

Yeah it was pretty lame last night. I was trying to connect my NNID and it kept failing.

Mzo

I got a Wii for Christmas and couldn't log onto it to finish the initial setup and play games until around 10 pm.  Pretty lame compared to the immediate plug in and play console Christmas gifts of yore.

I can only imagine a not-very tech-savvy parent struggling with the setup while a hyper-excited Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOUR kid is humping his leg.
HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

Nando

digital only and digital authentication can SUCK IT!

TheClash603

I bought my niece Disney Infinity for Wii U and we couldn't get the update to work for 2 hours.

I told my sister to buy a new modem, because her sucks.

Ooops.