PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

PC Engine Briefcase setup for sale. Looks good! Region Switch, S-video, 3.0 card

Started by Keith Courage, 01/05/2014, 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Courage

I have a complete pc engine CD briefcase setup for sale. I am asking $260 plus shipping for it. The pc engine has a region switch installed as well as an S-video port and a 3.5mm audio jack. Of course if you are using the entire setup together the 3.5mm jack will not need to be used since there are RCA audio jacks on the IFU docking station itself. Cosmetically the system looks really good for its age and any signs of yellowing cannot be seen with the naked eye. However the case lid lock tabs are a little discolored. There is one minor tiny crack in the plastic on the pc engine itself(shown in pictures and circled in red so you can see it better)Right next to the region switch. There is also some minor pitting along the back gray edge. I am also listing this on ebay but I'd rather sell this to someone here.

Everything included is as follows

PC Engine system
CD drive
Briefcase IFU docking station with lid
3.0 CD system card
1 game pad
3rd party AC adapter
RCA AV cable

No s-video cable is included but any will work just fine if you choose to use it.

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

rag-time4

I have a friend who is interested in getting into PCE! He's watching your auction and may bid on it.

Keith Courage

If someone comes to me here first wanting the system I will cancel the ebay auction.