@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

CIB PCE Shuttle w/manuals, Coryoon, Ys 1-4 Sealed, Jacky Chan TG-version, etc.

Started by JapanTokei, 02/12/2015, 12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JapanTokei

guys, I'm wrapping up the (somewhat forced) downsizing of my collection given recent challenges in my personal life. 

Set1:  PCE Shuttle complete, w/ prinstine Batman, Vigilante, and loose Coryoon + Shuttle expansion pack
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121568937415?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Set2:  Ys 1 to 4 Sealed, Ys 1&2 US version Map, Xak 1&2, Dynastic Hero, and Mysterious Song RPG pack
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121568865115?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I've got two more small bundles I'll list in a bit and that's all I have left:  they will be:

set:  Sega CD gem mint US version:  Shining Force CD, + Revenge of Shinobi MegaDrive version CIB  $140 shipped for members here.  SOLD

set:  US TG-16 versions of:  Boxed CIB Galaga 90', Loose Final Lap Twin, Loose Jacky Chan Kungfu.  $70 shipped for members here:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/121569003747?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

set:  Sega MegaDrive Phantasy Star 1 limited edition (Sega MegaDrive Cart) + 19 Genesis carts :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121569157033?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

JapanTokei

guys, I got an offer already for $500+ from this guy on Ebay with ID:  raregamesystem. 

I haven't paid much attention online recently... would prefer not to sell it to a known gauger just in case.. So checking to see if any of you guys know if he is a flipper?

lmk, thanks
Tokei.

CPTRAVE

JapanTokei

thanks for the uber-quick response.  I'm not gonna sell to folks like this... not esp on a system that took me forever to find and kept in tip-top condition for all these years with so much of my PCE Obey love & care! 

Quote from: CPTRAVE on 02/12/2015, 01:37 PM:-# He is definitely a gouger and a flipper. Take a look at the stuff he is selling and the prices.. [-(

http://www.ebay.com/sch/raregamesystem/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=15&_rdc=1

Sarumaru

xcrement5x

Tokei, I am really interested in the copy of Shining force CD.  I've been meaning to upgrade my preowned sharpied copy for a long time.  Do you have pictures?
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

JapanTokei

Shining Force + Shinobi set:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/121568989791?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Final Lap, Galaga 90' Boxed, Jackie Chan TG-16 set:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121569003747?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Quote from: guest on 02/12/2015, 01:58 PMTokei, I am really interested in the copy of Shining force CD.  I've been meaning to upgrade my preowned sharpied copy for a long time.  Do you have pictures?

JapanTokei

JapanTokei

xcrement5x:  did you ever finish the Shing Force CD btw?  I played it thru back during 2009 or 2010 first on emu... loved it.. the final battle took forever but the game from beginning to end just clicked with me so much.  that's the reason I found and bought the actual game back then (even though I don't even own a Sega CD, lol). 

now it's time to say goodbye. .  . .

Medic_wheat

Puts feather on thread for further review.

Do you have any other SEGA cd games??

Gredler

I am placing a bid now, I can't afford to put 70$ down on three games right now, but I would love to have these in the collection so I put my max bid in, hopefully I get it :) Good luck with the sale, you'll probably get a good price for these!

JapanTokei

hey Medic:

sorry, no.  I'm a PCE guy who only dabble in Sega rarely... mainly due to my fond memories of the SMS :) 

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/12/2015, 02:32 PMPuts feather on thread for further review.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: JapanTokei on 02/12/2015, 02:40 PMhey Medic:

sorry, no.  I'm a PCE guy who only dabble in Sega rarely... mainly due to my fond memories of the SMS :) 

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/12/2015, 02:32 PMPuts feather on thread for further review.

I have a shining force cd I am biding on in eBay. It ends in four days. If I don't win it and yours is still available I will buy it off you.

Presently the one I am bidding on complete is at $95. I am the only bidder "some times I get luckly sometimes not so much".

If I don't win would you sell yours with the Genesis game for $150?

JapanTokei

duuuude, guys, please read the 1st post :)   There are discounting I am offering for our fella members on the Sega / TG huey set. 

set:  Sega CD gem mint US version:  Shining Force CD, + Revenge of Shinobi MegaDrive version CIB  $140 shipped for members here.

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/12/2015, 02:51 PM

I have a shining force cd I am biding on in eBay. It ends in four days. If I don't win it and yours is still available I will buy it off you.

Presently the one I am bidding on complete is at $95. I am the only bidder "some times I get luckly sometimes not so much".

Medic_wheat

Quote from: JapanTokei on 02/12/2015, 02:56 PMduuuude, guys, please read the 1st post :)   There are discounting I am offering for our fella members on the Sega / TG huey set. 

set:  Sega CD gem mint US version:  Shining Force CD, + Revenge of Shinobi MegaDrive version CIB  $140 shipped for members here.

Read?  That might take 5 seconds of my time. Jk.

Well if I should get bumped off for my current bid I will buy your shining force cd combo for $140.

JapanTokei

lol

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/12/2015, 02:58 PM
Quote from: JapanTokei on 02/12/2015, 02:56 PMduuuude, guys, please read the 1st post :)   There are discounting I am offering for our fella members on the Sega / TG huey set. 

Read?  That might take 5 seconds of my time. Jk.

Well if I should get bumped off for my current bid I will buy your shining force cd combo for $140.

xcrement5x

Quote from: JapanTokei on 02/12/2015, 02:06 PMxcrement5x:  did you ever finish the Shing Force CD btw?  I played it thru back during 2009 or 2010 first on emu... loved it.. the final battle took forever but the game from beginning to end just clicked with me so much.  that's the reason I found and bought the actual game back then (even though I don't even own a Sega CD, lol). 

I actually never was able to finish the game back in the day because I didn't have a backup RAM cart.  Since then I haven't had time to go back to it as my life crept up on my but I'd like to some day. 

I PMed you earlier about the copy and saw you took down the listing (it looks great in the pictured BTW), I'm ready to grab it now if I can :)
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

JapanTokei

Hey Xele -
sorry man, it went fast.  Syphic nabbed it (adding to his Dead of Brain stash purchase he made from me 2 days ago, he's building a nice treasure chest in 2 just grabs, lol) 

I just listed a Phantasy Star 1 limited edition (Sega MegaDrive Cart) + Genesis carts now in you're interested in some SEGA items:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121569157033?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Quote from: guest on 02/12/2015, 05:43 PM
Quote from: JapanTokei on 02/12/2015, 02:06 PMxcrement5x:  did you ever finish the Shing Force CD btw?  I played it thru back during 2009 or 2010 first on emu... loved it.. the final battle took forever but the game from beginning to end just clicked with me so much.  that's the reason I found and bought the actual game back then (even though I don't even own a Sega CD, lol). 

I actually never was able to finish the game back in the day because I didn't have a backup RAM cart.  Since then I haven't had time to go back to it as my life crept up on my but I'd like to some day. 

I PMed you earlier about the copy and saw you took down the listing (it looks great in the pictured BTW), I'm ready to grab it now if I can :)