RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Totally Flipping Out

Started by HyperFighting, 10/14/2014, 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HyperFighting

I have been hard at work with a little something to show you guys. I'm not quite there yet but have been having alot of fun in the process :D

Here goes.

Imagine you have a 16x16 graphic that looks like an L. Hypothetically this graphic could be repeated 4 times to create a box.

spr_ctrl(FLIP_MAS|SIZE_MAS, NO_FLIP |SZ_16x16);  =     Bottom Left Box
spr_ctrl(FLIP_MAS|SIZE_MAS, FLIP_X |SZ_16x16);     =    Bottom Right Box
spr_ctrl(FLIP_MAS|SIZE_MAS, FLIP_Y |SZ_16x16);     =    Upper Left Box

Upper Right of Box =  ](*,)

Does anybody know the secret codes to flip in both X and Y? I have messed around to no avail.

This is me...my box has a leak.
_
|
|__|

Thanks!

ccovell

Isn't it ...|FLIP_X|FLIP_Y|...

HyperFighting

You are a gentleman and a scholar thanks very much for your help!

This is me
___
|    |
|__|

My box no longer has any leaks! :D

Just wanted to say thanks very much for the help and your contributions as a whole! I love the book about creating video games for kids it is just about at my reading level :D Honestly I love that book along with other features on the site and I definitely wouldn't have had an opportunity to check them out if it wasn't for you. THANK YOU!

JoshTurboTrollX

And here I was thinking this thread was hinting at a Turbo version of "Flip Out!"...

:)  Still, can't wait to see what's in store!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

clackattack

Quote from: HyperFighting on 10/14/2014, 06:12 PMI have been hard at work with a little something to show you guys. I'm not quite there yet but have been having alot of fun in the process :D

Here goes.

Imagine you have a 16x16 graphic that looks like an L. Hypothetically this graphic could be repeated 4 times to create a box.

spr_ctrl(FLIP_MAS|SIZE_MAS, NO_FLIP |SZ_16x16);  =     Bottom Left Box
spr_ctrl(FLIP_MAS|SIZE_MAS, FLIP_X |SZ_16x16);     =    Bottom Right Box
spr_ctrl(FLIP_MAS|SIZE_MAS, FLIP_Y |SZ_16x16);     =    Upper Left Box

Upper Right of Box =  ](*,)

Does anybody know the secret codes to flip in both X and Y? I have messed around to no avail.

This is me...my box has a leak.
_
|
|__|

Thanks!
I have absolutly NO idea what you are talking about or hinting toward... but either way you have peaked my interest sir! I will await updates patiently and wish you luck with your endevour
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

seieienbu

Current want list:  Bomberman 93