OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Random Open Source HuC Code to Poke At

Started by Lochlan, 09/08/2014, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochlan

The other day I open-sourced a little demo I worked on briefly.  Take a look here: https://github.com/Lochlan/pce-arpg

Don't get too excited, there's not much to see!  There's no collision detection, enemies, levels, or much of anything.  Not even a readme!  It's just the dude from Neutopia walking around, and you can use the I & II buttons to swing your sword.  Try holding down the button and walking around for "swing" attacks!

I may revisit this code later, but I just wanted to put it out there for anybody to look at who's interested.  I make no claims that any of this code is good, let alone production-ready.

Feel free to make a pull request if you want to hack on this a bit.  Or just fork it and go crazy, consider this code public domain!

I hope somebody gets some use out of this, I'll post a README.md at some point so more people are more likely to stumble upon it.
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.