@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

WTB/WTTF: Legend of Hero Tonma (Card only), Download 1 & 2, Soldier Blade, more!

Started by sn0zc0r3, 10/12/2015, 10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sn0zc0r3

I already have the english instructions, but I have the JP Tonma huey. I haven't been able to get a good read on what the card-only price is for a US Tonma unfortunately so I'm a bit in the dark in regards to acceptable offers. I do have a good amount of stuff I'd be willing to use as trade fodder, so I'll start adding trade items to this thread as I come across them. Cash can always help make up price differences as well, of course.

Want List (all US unless specified)
Legend of Hero Tonma (US Card only)
Soldier Blade
Ninja Spirit
Download (J)
Download 2 (J)
Seirei Senshi Spriggan (J)
Bonk 2
Bonk 3
Somer Assault (instruction booklet only)
Twinkle Star Sprites (AES & NGCD only)

Import PCE, PS1, Saturn, and arcade Shmups

There's a bunch of other rare shiz I would like as well so if you see something you'd be willing to trade for, feel free to PM!

Trade List

Cadash
IMG

Valis II & Valis III
IMG

Cosmic Fantasy 2 & Exile
IMG

Various Handhelds in various states
IMG

Enemy Zero and Die Hard Arcade
IMG

Phantasy Star 1, 2, and 3 complete
IMG

New sealed Kolibri
IMG

Wild Arms 1 & 2 complete
IMG

Parodius Da!, Darius Twin, Cotton 100%, and Pop'n TwinBee complete
IMG

Flare65

Loose US versions of LoHT are just about as rare as the ones that still have the instructions.  The Japanese version is much easier to come across.  I would expect that you'll have to throw in a lot of coin to get someone to even entertain the idea.

sn0zc0r3

Ahhhhh, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the heads up. I'll try and compile a nice trade list + cash to entice people on the fence.

sn0zc0r3

Updated with current trade list and pictures.

sn0zc0r3

Updated with more stuff to trade and additional Turbo wants!

sn0zc0r3

Bump with additional Turbo stuff up for trade (Cadash, Valis III, etc).

sn0zc0r3

MNKyDeth

I love Phantasy Star.... I just wanted to mention that the Phantasy Star 2 you have there is not complete.

Everything looks original but the game came with it's own hint guide. I do not see that in the pic. It even specifies that it is included right on the box. However I do see that you have the map. :)

I don't mean to be a douche about it just pointing it out.

sn0zc0r3

Quote from: MNKyDeth on 11/17/2015, 01:14 PMI love Phantasy Star.... I just wanted to mention that the Phantasy Star 2 you have there is not complete.

Everything looks original but the game came with it's own hint guide. I do not see that in the pic. It even specifies that it is included right on the box. However I do see that you have the map. :)

I don't mean to be a douche about it just pointing it out.
Oh shit, I didn't even realize that. Thanks a ton for pointing that out. Last thing I would want to do is trade someone something that wasn't what I said it was. I'll double check when I get home and update the post if that indeed the case.

Definitely not a douche whatsoever! You definitely kept me from making an ass out of myself! Thanks!

Warbucks

martinine

Keith Courage is #1. Alpha Zone inhabitant for life. Thanks to this forum for rejuvenating and continuing my interest in all things Obey.