PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

Summer cleaning sales thread

Started by hoobs88, 08/13/2015, 04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoobs88

I was on vacation this week so I decided to clean my room and found some stuff that I will be listing for sale here. I will post more tomorrow if I find more items.

First up is a Turbo Grafx Duffle Bag. There are a few stains on the bag but it is in overall good condition. Not for sale
IMG

Beyond Shadowgate complete with poster. Sold to Black Tiger
IMG

Might & Magic III: Isles of Terra. Disc has some light scratches but doesn't affect gameplay. Manual has a bit of a wave in it. Sold to schweaty
IMG

Exile: Wicked Phenomenon Sold to BigusSchmuck
IMG

Bomberman '93 Sold to schweaty
IMG

Dragon Spirit Sold to Mas
IMG

Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys (import) $16
IMG

Final Lap Twin Sold to Mas
IMG

Victory Run Sold
IMG

World Court Tennis Sold to martinine
IMG

F1 Circus '91  $5
IMG

Non-Turbo related
Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled (factory sealed) Nintendo DS game Sold on ebay
IMG
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

HailingTheThings

Dat Turbo bag is pure sex. Carry dat shit around and all da grrls be on yo jock, yeah?
IMG

hoobs88

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 08/13/2015, 05:13 PMDat Turbo bag is pure sex. Carry dat shit around and all da grrls be on yo jock, yeah?
If that's the case, I'm keeping the bag :-P

HailingTheThings

Quote from: hoobs88 on 08/13/2015, 05:34 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 08/13/2015, 05:13 PMDat Turbo bag is pure sex. Carry dat shit around and all da grrls be on yo jock, yeah?
If that's the case, I'm keeping the bag :-P
Dude, yes. Also, may I have Might/Magick Thr33 for $50? *makes an adorable cat face*
IMG

ToyMachine78

That may be why it has a few stains on it

780racer

May I ask what you would want for the Bag (If you actually are still selling it) and shadowgate?

Feel Free to PM me if that is easier!

Thanks

Ryan

Sparky

Ya interested in the bag if others offers fall throw. Hugs

hoobs88

Received one offer on the Duffel Bag but it also included Le Turbo Doodle.

Sparky

Just put a price on things. I am out

ToyMachine78

o.pwuaioc

hoobs88

More items added (Friday August 14, 2015). Also added some prices. Still need to research prices for the other items. I mainly referenced this price guide.

http://gamedude.com/turbog.html

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: hoobs88 on 08/14/2015, 09:41 AMMore items added (Friday August 14, 2015). Also added some prices. Still need to research prices for the other items. I mainly referenced this price guide.

http://gamedude.com/turbog.html
Awesome Hoobs! Pm incoming.

DildoKKKobold

I'm confused, Black Tiger has now bought two copies of Beyond Shadowgate this month? I thought he had a TG16 fullset...
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 08/14/2015, 01:27 PMI'm confused, CrackTiger has now bought two copies of Beyond Shadowgate this month? I thought he had a TG16 fullset...
I only have a full set of loose TurboChips. My incomplete copy of Beyond Shadowgate, along with a bunch of spare games, manuals and cases will be available by Sunday for trades and raffles (including a Turbo Super CD card case) if I have enough time to get everything together.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

rrob78

hoobs88

My printer is not working so I had to drop off the packages at the Post Office. I'll PM the tracking numbers to those members that made purchases. There might be a delay in shipping future packages since my printer is down and I won't be able to make Post Office runs after my vacation ends.

NightWolve

wildfruit

Did you actually clean your room though?

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: CrackTiger on 08/14/2015, 01:39 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 08/14/2015, 01:27 PMI'm confused, Black Tiger has now bought two copies of Beyond Shadowgate this month? I thought he had a TG16 fullset...
I only have a full set of loose TurboChips. My incomplete copy of Beyond Shadowgate, along with a bunch of spare games, manuals and cases will be available by Sunday for trades and raffles (including a Turbo Super CD card case) if I have enough time to get everything together.
How long have you had this full set of turbochips?
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: guest on 08/14/2015, 06:59 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/14/2015, 01:39 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/14/2015, 01:27 PMI'm confused, Black Tiger has now bought two copies of Beyond Shadowgate this month? I thought he had a TG16 fullset...
And this matters because?

NightWolve

Looks like El DarkKo is starting up again with CrackTiger... He hasn't f--ked with him in ages, not since he joined PCEFX...

Sparky

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 08/14/2015, 06:59 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 08/14/2015, 01:39 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 08/14/2015, 01:27 PMI'm confused, CrackTiger has now bought two copies of Beyond Shadowgate this month? I thought he had a TG16 fullset...
Your like a women... Baiting the conversation.
Just spill it, your pathetic.

Edit: drooped the swear words, this is still hoobs sell thread, sorry about that man

NightWolve

I guess he thought or was thinking he caught some sort of hypocrisy-gotcha and what not on one of his favorite veteran crushes here... ;)

martinine

Made a deal with Hoobs. Package was here SUPER fast. Everything in perfect working order. Thanks man.
Keith Courage is #1. Alpha Zone inhabitant for life. Thanks to this forum for rejuvenating and continuing my interest in all things Obey.

escarioth

damn...i missed exile  #-o
oh well. better luck next time i guess  :-k
very nice stuff just saying  :!:
US Hucards     :  86/94 (1 repro)
US CD-games  : 40/44 (3 repros)
total complete with boxes 54/111

johnnykonami

Man, I didn't know Exile 2 would go up so much in price.  I wish I could time travel and slap my past self whenever I traded it away, among other games.

hoobs88

Update: I purchased a new printer for tax free weekend and ordered some small flat rate shipping boxes from the USPS website so I should be able to ship again when the boxes arrive (hopefully by this weekend).

Mas

Got my games in yesterday. Games looks great. Can't wait to play them today on my day off. Thank you

hoobs88

Updated sold items. Slim pickings left.

780racer

I just can't stop looking at that awesome bag that I would never do anything with it.. Damnit. I wish I had like... a better use than just sleeping inside of it at night...

Warbucks

I would be interested in Victory Run.

All this time I thought I had it..  #-o

PM Sent

chemdream

Ys IV is Japanese only, right?
Consoles: NES, SNES, N64, Wii, TG16, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS3, PS4, PSP, Vita, 3DS
Cabinets: Neo Geo, Capcom 18-in-1, CPS-II Multi, Donkey Kong, DK Junior, Dig Dug, Centipede, Tron, Simpsons 4 player, Nintendo VS

hoobs88

Quote from: chemdream on 09/04/2015, 01:47 PMYs IV is Japanese only, right?
Correct. Although there is an English patch somewhere on the internets.

NightWolve

780racer

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/15/2015, 08:49 PM
Quote from: chemdream on 09/04/2015, 01:47 PMYs IV is Japanese only, right?
Not since 2004... 
ys4.ysutopia.net/#downloads
Seriously, This is Epic... I did not know someone was awesome enough to translate it. My friend who also owns a Duo is going to shit him self when I tell him that there is a translated copy.

#WeNeverKnew

~Ryan

/EndHijack

NightWolve

I guess I (and others) never did enough DoxPhile-level of spamming nully-style on it then ?? Thought my signature was enough. ;)

hieihell

Any close up pics of the stains on the bag?

LostFlunky

Quote from: hieihell on 11/18/2015, 02:47 PMAny close up pics of the stains on the bag?
Great first post!

MotherGunner

ProTip:  Remove all sold items.  =)
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

hoobs88

Quote from: MotherGunner on 11/18/2015, 08:41 PMProTip:  Remove all sold items.  =)
Updated sold items like a Pro =)

hieihell

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 11/18/2015, 08:31 PM
Quote from: hieihell on 11/18/2015, 02:47 PMAny close up pics of the stains on the bag?
Great first post!
Haha, technically it was my second. I've been looking for that bag for 3 years, forgive me if I mucked it up by asking a question. I didn't see any thing stated in the rules saying you can't sell or buy without having over a certain amount of posts. Granted I know being brand new means no trust is given, it must be earned. I hope to become a valued member.

Sad to see the bag is no longer for sell, I don't blame you.

LostFlunky

Quote from: hieihell on 11/20/2015, 10:26 AM
Quote from: Lost Monkey on 11/18/2015, 08:31 PM
Great first post!
Haha, technically it was my second. I've been looking for that bag for 3 years, forgive me if I mucked it up by asking a question. I didn't see any thing stated in the rules saying you can't sell or buy without having over a certain amount of posts. Granted I know being brand new means no trust is given, it must be earned. I hope to become a valued member.

Sad to see the bag is no longer for sell, I don't blame you.
My post wasn't about whether you were worthy to buy or sell.. I don't have a problem with that at all...

I thought it was funny "out of context"... as though it were a Tinder response: "Any close up pics of the stains on the bag?" 

Or "That's what she said."

Yup.  That was it.

hieihell

Hehe sorry, it's so easy to take written word in a different context than intended. I thanks for the  comments.  :D