OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Hey White Guys

Started by Medic_wheat, 12/20/2016, 07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic_wheat

https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/19/mtvs-new-years-resolutions-for-white-guys-stop-mansplaining-stop-saying-woke-blue-lives-matter-isnt-a-thing/amp/?client=safari

MTV News made us our own video for the new year!

And it's the most offensive, racist, gender targeted narrative that exemplifies the definition of hate speech you could think of. However, it's okay! It's all in jest and we should take it in good humor that an entire gender and race has been targeted once again as the boogeyman for America.

Oh and they threw in BLM and that Blue lives doesn't hold weight because a comedian said "cops weren't borne with blue skin." 

Stay classy internet.

Lastly, FB doesn't consider the video posted my MTV news as hate speech as it doesn't violate their community standards. So they gave it a pass when more then a few people flagged it on fb.

jlued686

ClodBusted

NecroPhile

Thank God I'm an orange guy.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Medic_wheat

LostFlunky

It doesn't matter what side you are on, both are populated with idiots.

ToyMachine78

MTV hasn't been relevant in decades.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 12/20/2016, 09:54 AMCry me a river.
How about tear shaped icicles?  It's the season.

Opethian

If you get your news from MTV you are already dead. kill yourself
IMG

Dicer

My reply was simply

"Thanks guys for "Mtvsplaining" to me everything I'm supposedly doing wrong, I'll be more careful...wait no I'll just keep being me."

While Mtv hasn't been relevant in decades their current stream of "social awareness" is fucking awful shit.

jlued686

Quote from: Opethian on 12/20/2016, 01:57 PMIf you get your news from MTV you are already dead. kill yourself
Or Breitbart.

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 12/20/2016, 11:45 AMIt doesn't matter what side you are on, both are populated with idiots.
Exactly. Let's stop crying about a small handful of morons belching out bullshit (on both sides) and just try to live our lives in peace. Getting outraged every time some internet media outlet posts a pile of clickbait nonsense doesn't do anybody any fucking good.

Here. Look at this instead. It's more productive:

IMG

PukeSter

The results of the 2016 Presidential election has only further agitated the liberals who hate us white males

It really is a shame.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: KingDrool on 12/20/2016, 03:35 PM
Quote from: Opethian on 12/20/2016, 01:57 PMIf you get your news from MTV you are already dead. kill yourself
Or Breitbart.

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 12/20/2016, 11:45 AMIt doesn't matter what side you are on, both are populated with idiots.
Exactly. Let's stop crying about a small handful of morons belching out bullshit (on both sides) and just try to live our lives in peace. Getting outraged every time some internet media outlet posts a pile of clickbait nonsense doesn't do anybody any fucking good.

IMG
That is the quintessential pic of a butthurt liberal.

bartre

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Nulltard on 12/21/2016, 06:33 AM
Quote from: guest on 12/20/2016, 11:06 PM
Quote from: KingDrool on 12/20/2016, 03:35 PM
Or Breitbart.

IMG
That is the quintessential pic of a butthurt liberal.
ZeroGamerChampion.webp
Ableist.

NecroPhile

I don't remember all the Democrats saying "lol, butthurt conservatives!" every time Obama did something with which they disagreed.  It's sad that we've degenerated to the point where anyone with an opposing point of view, no matter how logical and numerous the reasons, is derided as nothing but a whiny sore loser.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jlued686

Quote from: guest on 12/20/2016, 11:06 PMThat is the quintessential pic of a butthurt liberal.
Hur Hur! Look at me guys! I can parrot a childish insult I read in the comments section of my favorite website! Hur!

I'm sure you were joking (at least I hope), but damn, man... I hate this sort of shit. Like the Tea Party never existed.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: KingDrool on 12/21/2016, 10:31 AM
Quote from: guest on 12/20/2016, 11:06 PMThat is the quintessential pic of a butthurt liberal.
Hur Hur! Look at me guys! I can parrot a childish insult I read in the comments section of my favorite website! Hur!

I'm sure you were joking (at least I hope), but damn, man... I hate this sort of shit. Like the Tea Party never existed.
IMG

jlued686

Yeah, sorry. I regretted that post immediately after hitting the reply button. My bad.

jtucci31

Quote from: guest on 12/21/2016, 09:15 AMI don't remember all the Democrats saying "lol, butthurt conservatives!" every time Obama did something with which they disagreed.  It's sad that we've degenerated to the point where anyone with an opposing point of view, no matter how logical and numerous the reasons, is derided as nothing but a whiny sore loser.
Yeah that's pretty well put Necro. Always seemed like saying one side lost and another side one doesn't seem right. I was listening to sports radio awhile ago and they were saying that mindset can't be applied to something like politics because politics is not like sports, you don't have a winner or a loser. Now of course, this argument isn't entirely true as, yes, some people definitely come out on top more than others. But to an extent, it just doesn't seem right.

Don't want to take sides, I'm just glad threads like these get turned to shit pretty quickly. :lol:

NightWolve

Yeah, I saw the smackdown video to this racist nonsense. Hilarious. MTV actually got embarrassed enough to take it down for good, so, progress, criticism had an effect.

Maybe just stick with criticizing people for their viewpoints instead of associating certain views with "white people" and making it racial.

Otaking

Black Duos Matter

IMG

White Duo-Racist
IMG

American History Duo RX
IMG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

bartre

I like you Otaking

OldRover

Maybe someday, people will judge each other based on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. Just sayin'.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

esteban

Quote from: OldRover on 12/31/2016, 01:17 AMMaybe someday, people will judge each other based on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. Just sayin'.
You'll get shot for saying something like that.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: OldRover on 12/31/2016, 01:17 AMMaybe someday, people will judge each other based on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. Just sayin'.
Problem is people have to defend their statements when they do just that with a clarification it has nothing to do with the other persons race, religion, gender, or ethnicity.   As when people take offense they often become reflective and use of of those circumstances or multiple ones to invalidate your criticisms. Oops did I just mandplain something?  BAD male bad. J/K.

Granted I do find he term mansplain to be hilarious as feminist get upset when you use he term womensplain as "made up" and "word doesn't exist". To me mansplain also doesn't exist.

TheClash603

I hail from Buffalo, NY; where white guys have moved way beyond all stereotypes against us.  If only the rest of the country/world could be like my peers and I!

P.S. - Don't read this.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/12/30/buffalo-school-board-asks-carl-paladino-to-resign-after-racist-remarks-about-obamas/21644485/

NightWolve

That's crazy talk Rover, crazy! I will not be denied my right to ridicule the white devil among us!!! ;)

Flare65

This kind of shit only polarizes people more, and cements the view that they made the right choice in the election.

Also, MTV is horseshit.