@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Best Nintenclone?

Started by guyjin, 12/29/2006, 04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seldane

I bought one of those N64 controller clone systems as a gift for a friend. I put some batteries in and turned it on - nothing. I plugged the ac-adapter in (which I already had, it wasn't included) and turned it on - nothing.

After some fiddling around, I actually put FOIL on the contacts in the battery slot and then it worked! What the hell? It's like they used plastic as contacts or something, as there was no connection whatsoever! Mad! And the ac-adaptor plug was just a fake (I opened it and checked, there was no connection there either)!

Anyway, I tried it out and the games (a million duplicates, only 16 original ones) were utter crap, they even had some simple mathematics homebrew in there! Also, you didn't use the A / B buttons at all, you used the C buttons, and they were in the wrong order! It was almost impossible to play it since the buttons were just so... random!

Worst piece of junk ever.  :P
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

GUTS

Quote from: stevek666 on 01/12/2007, 09:50 AM
Quote from: guest on 01/12/2007, 05:42 AMI'd rather play SMB on my orange N64 famicomer than a Turok game on a real N64 pad.  :wink:
Dude, 100% agreed. What's funny is all the hoopla about Turok doesn't seem so long ago!
What's even funnier is that's what people will be saying about the Wii a few years from now.