Pirate multi-boot Hucards

Started by soop, 02/02/2012, 07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soop

I never even knew these existed until yesterday.  In fact I didn't know of any pirate HuCards until yesterday.  Are these common?
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Bernie

Quote from: soop on 02/02/2012, 07:57 AMI never even knew these existed until yesterday.  In fact I didn't know of any pirate HuCards until yesterday.  Are these common?
Pirate Hu-Cards?

Samurai Ghost

I see plenty of pirate carts for Megadrive and Famicom for sale here in Japan but I've never come across any HuCards.

ccovell

incrediblehark

I've seen a couple on ebay, last one was a couple of months ago for a 4 in 1 i think

cabbage

Quote from: soop on 02/02/2012, 07:57 AMI never even knew these existed until yesterday.  In fact I didn't know of any pirate HuCards until yesterday.  Are these common?
Did you pick one up yesterday or something? If you found a new one (not listed on the link Chris posted), please share some pics and info! :D

I'd love to get my hands on one for cheap. Would be fun to play with, especially those eprom ones... wonder if anyone has tried to drop a socket in there and put on a different ROM.

SuperPlay

I picked up a copy of Nekketsu Koko Dodgeball Bu on King bootleg/pirate for £8 a good while back.  I have been looking around for other tittles for a couple of years however they have always been at silly prices.

/captureivl.jpg

/capture2g.jpg

/capture3vg.jpg

Vecanti

Yeah, I see them pop up on ebay every now and then too.  I remember the first time I saw one, I was like what the hell, did I miss something here?

Bardoly

I had never heard of these before, but I recently got 1 in a TG-16 lot.  I got the 4 in 1 -Blodia /Hatris /Columns Soukoban World pirate HuCard.

Here's another site with information about these:
 http://thefab.no-ip.org/PC%20Engine%20Pirates.html

I wonder if anyone here collects these unlicensed HuCards?

CrackTiger

Quote from: Bardoly on 09/01/2012, 03:34 PMI had never heard of these before, but I recently got 1 in a TG-16 lot.  I got the 4 in 1 -Blodia /Hatris /Columns Soukoban World pirate HuCard.

Here's another site with information about these:
 http://thefab.no-ip.org/PC%20Engine%20Pirates.html

I wonder if anyone here collects these unlicensed HuCards?
I do, but I don't pay much for them. Video Game Den has a bunch.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

fraggore

i used to have the super 5 in 1 cart gutted i sold it had shanghai, alien crush, chan and chan, some majong game and columns on it, and i have a special criminals investigation one.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

mouldie

I just sold Splatterhouse on eBay. When I came to package it up (the first time I'd properly looked at it) I realised that it's a bootleg. Gutted!

I assume these things are largely worthless?

Bardoly

Quote from: mouldie on 10/03/2012, 03:15 PMI just sold Splatterhouse on eBay. When I came to package it up (the first time I'd properly looked at it) I realised that it's a bootleg. Gutted!

I would assume that some folks out there collect bootlegs, but not many.

NecroPhile

Quote from: mouldie on 10/03/2012, 03:15 PMI assume these things are largely worthless?
It's hard telling - I've seen 'em go for a bit less than legit copies and I've seen 'em go for quite a bit more.  I guess it depends on who's buying and how desperate they are for something 'different'.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

csgx1

Quote from: mouldie on 10/03/2012, 03:15 PMI just sold Splatterhouse on eBay. When I came to package it up (the first time I'd properly looked at it) I realised that it's a bootleg. Gutted!

Good thing you realized that it was fake before shipping it out.  I wouldn't say it's worthless since these pirates seem hard to find now days.    There are some game collectors that do collect pirates.   

Is this one yours?  I've never seen a pirate hu in person and would like to see more pics of yours if possible.  I find them intriguing, but not enough to buy or collect them.
IMG

mouldie

Quote from: csgx1 on 10/03/2012, 05:51 PM

Good thing you realized that it was fake before shipping it out.  I wouldn't say it's worthless since these pirates seem hard to find now days.    There are some game collectors that do collect pirates.   

Is this one yours?  I've never seen a pirate hu in person and would like to see more pics of yours if possible.  I find them intriguing, but not enough to buy or collect them.
IMG
Yep, that's the one. I'll get some pictures up later when I get chance.

Frank_fjs

That Splatterhouse pirate looks pretty decent. I'm not into pirated games myself but have to give credit to whoever is responsible for the PCE pirates, surely the HuCard format wouldn't have been the easiest thing to pirate.

FiftyQuid

The copy of Bomberman that I posted a while back is still available.  Probably because he wants $24 for it.  I offered him $10 and never heard back.

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-video-games-consoles-older-generation-Bomber-Man-for-The-Turbo-Grafx-16-W0QQAdIdZ386411930

IMG
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

fraggore

i got the chase HQ one but i was cleaning it and rubbed the printing off the back now its a nice bright white.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

PunkCryborg

The King pirates are kinda cool but the multi cards are where it's at.