10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Dale Peterson

Started by nat, 06/21/2010, 12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

Watch this.

And then watch this.

It sucks the second video has a commercial before it, it sort of ruins the flow, but you gotta see these back to back.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

rag-time4

Now if you want to make us cry be sure to follow this up with news of Peterson's election results!

blueraven

hahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahaHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"We're better n' that!"

" ...Or i'll shootcha in the goddamn head"

](*,) ](*,) :lol: Funny or Die really did this justice, thank you for sharing, nat.

oh, BTW good try Dale. I needed to laugh hard enough to fall out of my chair.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/06/02/viral-video-star-loses-election-in-alabama/

Joe Redifer

SignOfZeta

Damn, that's a long-ass advert.

I kind of admire that ignorant hick asshole for at least telling it like (he thinks) it is. Overall though, obviously, hilarious. The second video is only barely funnier than the first.
IMG

termis

Yeah, I gotta say the first video stood on its own.  Comedy gold.

NecroPhile

Yeah, the original is silly enough to not really need a parody.  Good shit; who wouldn't vote for a pissed off dude on horseback sporting a lever action 30-30?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

oh, this shit gets better:
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

I wish this guy would run for president.