OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Just got screwed on Ebay

Started by BlackandBlue, 06/03/2010, 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackandBlue

and not in a good 'hey man I dont even know this chicks name, but just totally plowed her anyway' kind of way.  I won an auction for Border Down LE for the dreamcast for $66.  The douche seller canceled the sale because he was "out of stock".  That fucking site will let you do anything wont they?  I replied back and told him if he wanted to sell it for a certain amount, he should have put a reserve on it.  Someone is getting negative feedback.  Sorry, just needed to vent somewhere.  Almost forgot, his ebay name is ryohazuki787.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

NecroPhile

Damn time-wasters!  Try to see the silver lining: at least it was just a little time lost, rather than your money.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

BlackandBlue

Yeah, that is one thing I am happy with, he didn't just keep the money and run.  Just got my hopes up.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

RoyVegas

I had a seller do that once also.  He didn't give me the whole "I wanted more cash" excuse.  He just told me he was sorry and that it was out of stock.  I feel your pain.
All is well. :)

Arkhan Asylum

Man crap like that sucks.

I had that happen one time when I won rare Commodore 64 games on ebay for nothing.

he was suddenly "out of stock".......

on a single item auction that had no buy it nows?  With pictures of the games on a dinner table!  What did he do, pawn it while it was up on auction?

NOPE, he shorreeeeee didn't.

He was bragging on IRC about how funny it was that he jipped "some idiot on ebay". and that he would "relist it with a reserve and get what it is really worth".  Then he linked to the auction.

then I copy pasta'd all of it to ebay, and told him "Hey thanks! Did you forget I am here?"

and got my commodore games for the 3$ I won them for!

nothin like turning yourself in just to look cool in front of your e-buddies. :D

his ebay account got suspended too.  I guess he'd done this a few times before and they needed something solid to pin it all on him. or whatever :)
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

WoodyXP

What a shame.. $66 would have been the ultimate steal.. next to outright mugging someone for it of course.
"I bathe in AES carts."

BlackandBlue

Quote from: guest on 06/03/2010, 03:07 PMMan crap like that sucks.

I had that happen one time when I won rare Commodore 64 games on ebay for nothing.

he was suddenly "out of stock".......

on a single item auction that had no buy it nows?  With pictures of the games on a dinner table!  What did he do, pawn it while it was up on auction?

NOPE, he shorreeeeee didn't.

He was bragging on IRC about how funny it was that he jipped "some idiot on ebay". and that he would "relist it with a reserve and get what it is really worth".  Then he linked to the auction.

then I copy pasta'd all of it to ebay, and told him "Hey thanks! Did you forget I am here?"

and got my commodore games for the 3$ I won them for!

nothin like turning yourself in just to look cool in front of your e-buddies. :D

his ebay account got suspended too.  I guess he'd done this a few times before and they needed something solid to pin it all on him. or whatever :)
Very nice.  I already searched the internetz for border down and 66, but it didnt get anything.  I was hoping to find him complaining on some message forum that he didnt get $250 for it like every other asshole on ebay is trying to sell it for.

Arkhan Asylum

dang .   It is always nice when you can find the idiots being idiots. 
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nat

This is funny, this exact same thing happened to me like three years ago with the EXACT SAME GAME. I wonder if it was the same seller.... I don't remember who the seller was that screwed me, unfortunately.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

RoyVegas

Quote from: nat on 06/04/2010, 06:08 PMThis is funny, this exact same thing happened to me like three years ago with the EXACT SAME GAME. I wonder if it was the same seller.... I don't remember who the seller was that screwed me, unfortunately.
Imagine if it was the same seller and the exact same game...  That'd be a shitload of fees...   :-s
All is well. :)

San Juan Wolf

@ Arkhan : wait so he sent you the games ? I know , from personal experience that once your auction acount gets closed lots of the time , sending out the items is just not worth it anymore . Especialy if you keep getting hits on buy it now (not on ebay) that ram your fees up the ass and no one actualy wants to pay .

This happened lots of time . Auction has specificaly written you had to pay first . Guy buys it now then sends a message asking for a "personal meeting" aka to give it over hand to hand . Rinse and repeat for another five people , and you have yourself a problem .

I once even got a message saying I was "suspicious" for trying to sell items I don't physicaly own at the moment !

BlackandBlue

Quote from: nat on 06/04/2010, 06:08 PMThis is funny, this exact same thing happened to me like three years ago with the EXACT SAME GAME. I wonder if it was the same seller.... I don't remember who the seller was that screwed me, unfortunately.
Man, there is just bad luck with this game, huh?  I refuse to pay $200+ for it, so I'll keep searching till I get a fair deal that actually goes through.  Good luck to you if you're still looking.  That would be funny if it was the same guy.  But, I got my refund today, so I feel better about that.

NecroPhile

Anyone here live near Pembroke Pines, Florida and have access to some blunt objects?  :twisted:

nat

Quote from: BlackandBlue on 06/09/2010, 05:39 PM
Man, there is just bad luck with this game, huh?  I refuse to pay $200+ for it, so I'll keep searching till I get a fair deal that actually goes through.  Good luck to you if you're still looking.  That would be funny if it was the same guy.  But, I got my refund today, so I feel better about that.
Oh, I eventually picked it up at a decent price.... Not on eBay.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

oldskool

This just happened to me TWICE on Amazon.  Both sellers had a copy of Lucienne's Quest for the 3DO for 12.99 each.  BOTH cancelled my orders because "we're sorry but we cannot find the game you ordered, we have issued a refund and your credit card was not charged".   Bullshit, you know it'll be back up within a month for $150

BlackandBlue

well well well look what we have here....

fuck him

Sparky

Quote from: BlackandBlue on 06/12/2010, 11:40 PMwell well well look what we have here....

fuck him
geez... i guess out of stock means.... "go suck it buyer" ... that is to bad man, surprised they can even do that.

termis

Why not report the seller?

BlackandBlue

Charlie

==>"Anyone here live near Pembroke Pines, Florida "<==

Yep, Coconut Creek.   Actually, used to live in PP, number of years ago....out on Route 27.

Charlie

NecroPhile

Quote from: Charlie on 06/14/2010, 09:14 AMYep, Coconut Creek.   Actually, used to live in PP, number of years ago....out on Route 27.
..... and what about the blunt objects?

Charlie

If you live on the edge of the Everglades,  you don't need me to supply you with blunt objects!

You might also consider live wildlife.

Charlie

NecroPhile

Quote from: Charlie on 06/14/2010, 03:58 PMYou might also consider live wildlife.
Feed him to the 'gators!  :lol:

NecroPhile

I asked the seller if this was the same copy that he sold and failed to deliver to B&B, to which he replied:

QuoteI did not say it was "out of stock."  I said that I would be willing to send it to you as soon as I received
it if you were willing to wait, as I did not have it at the time. I have it now, and hence, I am relisting it.
:?  .....  :|  .....  :roll:

BlackandBlue

Quote from: guest on 06/15/2010, 09:56 AMI asked the seller if this was the same copy that he sold and failed to deliver to B&B, to which he replied:

QuoteI did not say it was "out of stock."  I said that I would be willing to send it to you as soon as I received
it if you were willing to wait, as I did not have it at the time. I have it now, and hence, I am relisting it.
:?  .....  :|  .....  :roll:
Haha.  Oh well.  Looks like he will make out this time with the price, since its close to $80 and has 6 days left.

henrycsc

What an ASS!  Do you have his actual correspondence from then?
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

BlackandBlue

Quote from: henrycsc on 06/15/2010, 06:33 PMWhat an ASS!  Do you have his actual correspondence from then?
Quote from: teh EbayeBay         Jun-02-10 at 22:09:54 PDT   
This case has been opened by the seller with the following reason: I ran out of stock.
Additional information provided by the seller: Hey there, I apologize for not responding to you earlier, and I understand that you've already made
payment on this auction, but I'm writing to ask if you would allow us to cancel this transaction? I
was expecting to receive the game from a friend, and it is taking longer than anticipated. If you'd
like to wait, I will send it to you as soon as I receive it, but I wanted to let you know beforehand
to avoid a negative transaction if possible. Please let me know if this is okay, and my apologies.

chknnggts729p         Jun-03-10 at 06:44:43 PDT   
Next time put a reserve on the game if expect a certain amount for it.
He then sent me a message through Ebay:

Quote from: lovely ebay sellerSorry about that. Thanks again for your understanding.
Now, I know I could have said I'd wait for it, but I know he was trying to get out of it.  Plus, he did not try to rebuttal my feedback.  I was not going to loose out on $70 when a month from now he says it was "lost in the mail" or "I haven't gotten it yet" and I am out of the paypal protection period.  Not worth the hassle and his reply was enough for me to know I was right about the situation.  Plus why would he cancel the transaction instead of messagin me and asking what I wanted to do.  I'll pick it up some other time.  It's not like I got Dynastic Hero for this price.  I would have fought a little harder for that one ;)

whitetrashshayno

no where near the level of rareity, but i just got a legendary edition of halo 3 off amazon. Dude says box is opend but the game itself is sealed i buy it. Get it today and theres no freaking game in it.......
Luickly when i emailed him adn called amazon on the phone he's sayin he just left it in his house blah blah blah. Amazon told me wait 3 days if it's not at your house file a claim and get your moneys back.

I did get burned on snatcher tho. Spent 150. The description said perfect condtiion blah blah blah 30 day return. Then it suddenly says sold as is, and they won't let me retract my bid. I get the game it works till the first driving scene , dude tells me where to stick it. I end up having to burn it. Atleast i got kojima to sign the manual :)
IMG