PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

River City Ransom 2 in development

Started by TR0N, 03/21/2011, 11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

Well i'll be barf !!!!
http://www.gametrailers.com/news/river-city-ransom-2-in-development/3171

So far it's set for pc only but maybe a console version will hit later on.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Arkhan Asylum

WOOO TO THE WOOOO

oh man.  I need it.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Opethian

I thought it did come out and they called it Scott Pilgrim vs the World :P

this is a must own for me!
IMG

VestCunt

I don't know.  New stuff sucks.  Belated attempts to capitalize on retro popularity suck.  I'm like an agent of the past, sent to the future...to be miserable.
Topic Adjourned.

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 03/23/2011, 05:20 PMI don't know.  New stuff sucks.  Belated attempts to capitalize on retro popularity suck.  I'm like an agent of the past, sent to the future...to be miserable.
It might turn out good so i'm not ruling it out yet the developer that is making it is made up of exstaff from,technos.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec